“Nice view”

Sky Bar at Bella Sky Hotel
Ranked #250 of 2,311 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Amager
Hawalli, Kuwait
“Nice view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

Very nice atmosphere with great view. It is located at the last floor of Bella sky hotel so it gives an amazing view of the town.

Visited November 2013

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
RCGenk
“Little pricey but great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2014

The view from the Sky Bar is great! Service is decent but prices on the higher side. That said; this is to be expected from this kind of place. Not a place to have dinner with a group of 20, but a great place to have a couple of beers and a few appetizers while enjoying the surrounding skyline. I certainly recommend it!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank RCGenk
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“3 Things You Need to Know Before You Book: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Things You Need to Know Before You Book: The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

3 Possibly Bad Things That You May Want to Know

1. Beware if you're not coming with a partner or a spouse. The bathroom has a large glass window, into the room, that you cannot dim. You can see the other person poop and take a shower. This is very uncomfortable because I came with a relative. But there is a way around it. Because you may care about your privacy, you'll have to close the bathroom door and let hot water run for about five minutes. This will fog the large glass pane making you feel as if you actually have privacy in the bathroom. Then you have about ten minutes to get ready. If you only have to use the bathroom, simply don't turn the lights on or turn on the light that's located underneath the skink.

2. The bathroom has no ventilation. No bathroom fans. This means that the bathroom gets stuffy very fast and it starts to smell from towels, if not from worse things! I think you get the point.

3. The windows cannot be opened. Our room was small. Big enough for two. It gets stuffy very fast. DON'T bring food into the room because you'll get to smell it very fast. Sadly the windows cannot be opened to air out, so the best we could do is by leaving the door open for up to half an hour.

3 Good Things About This Hotel You Need to Know

1. The beds are very comfortable. You'll be very warm.
2. The hotel is enormous and very modern. If you don't feel like going into the city every day, you can always find something to do at the hotel. From a lovely spa to a small but modern gym, and more. There are so many areas to which you can escape.
3. Breakfast is included. Try to get there early because it fills up fast. I enjoyed every breakfast at this place. If you don't like the free breakfast buffet, try one of the restaurants.
4. Free tea and coffee at night. Head over to the lobby on the first floor for free coffee and tea at night. I enjoyed sitting and reading in this lovely area.

Now for the Ugly

I mentioned it already. 1: No bathroom fans. 2. No bathroom privacy 3: Windows cannot be opened. The room becomes stuffy fast. Don't eat or drink in it.

Do I regret booking here? Not really. It's a wonderful hotel, but if I ever come back again, I'll book the same room just for myself, or I'll book a larger one if I am coming with someone else. I'll never book this room with a friend or a relative. It's just not friendly in that way because of the bathroom and other things I mentioned.

Regarding the view: We were on the 13th floor. It's nice to have the view, but the view is not very good. You don't see much of the city. It's not very attractive in the winter.

P.S. If you've never booked close to the airport, here is my suggestion: Don't, not in the winter. The public transportation is great here, but it's freezing in the winter and you may regret it. I'm sure this place rocks in the summer.

• Visited December 2013
Odense, Denmark
“(Sky)High prices”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stunning view, great staff - but very very pricy. Ordinary cocktails (made from top brands though) are 125 kr. Allmost $23!

Visited December 2013
Bagsvaerd, Denmark
“Just so NOT worth it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

A bad experience, we and our guest are not coming back:
1. Despite very timely reservation there was a double booking, resulting in us getting view-less seating (main reason for going there)! 2. Their service was unfocused, seemed to really not care and very hard to get a hold of, even for additional orders and we had to go and wait in a queue to be allowed to pay... 3. The overpriced soda pop was served without ice 4. The coffee was way too strong, even cappocinos and Irish coffees were close to undrinkable... And we like our coffee strong! 5. For a place calling itself a BAR, the lack of beverage ad drink choices were just a joke: a few longdrinks, no real choice in beers and some champain based drinks at hillarious prices (starting at DKK 155!) after acwhile, this was just too much for us and our guests agreed with us: we are NOT coming back, such a dissapointment that cannot be undone!! That place is only survivng due to it's cool placement on top of a good hotel located next to Copenhagen's biggest congress center. Really!

1 Thank Kvinta