“Pancakes to die for”

La Petanque
Ranked #316 of 2,532 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been here twice now, and I absolutely worship the pancakes, the service, and the setting; while my wallet praises me for my modesty (I'm a student). Please go, you won't regret it.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The staff is French and both the food and the atmosphere is very authentic.
We enjoyed our gallettes with a nice glass of white wine. Very convenient location for lunch when visiting "torvehallerne" for some fine food shopping. The food was excellent I had the chicken, and my wife had the salmon. We will definitely come back again.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

That s the way a galette should be. Nice frenchy atmosphere, a bit noisy like it s fun to be into, Running, talking high and friendly service. It sa busy place so you should book a table there. The food is basic but good and you know what you gnna get. I ll be back. Good luck guys.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

We have had our friday lunch here. The pancakes, the atmosphere and service - everything was excellent! Will definitely be back again.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

On our first night in Denmark we arrived late, and found this place while wandering near our hotel. What a find! They let us in at 10pm, but at about 10:30pm they turned some other people away as they were closing, guess we got lucky. We went just for a crepe and hot chocolate, and both were delicious and served in a few minutes. I had the Banana Flambee (if you like a touch of alcohol and fire, try one of the flambees, there's several varieties - they set fire to it right before your eyes!) My husband had the chocolate and toasted almond. Highly recommended to visit this little place, even if only for dessert!