“Good little gem”

A. C. Perch's Thehandel
Ranked #14 of 142 Shopping in Copenhagen
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Searched for the shop and was pleasantly surprised. Variety of teas and service with a smile. Ended up purchasing a boxed tea set for about £30. Would definately go again.

3  Thank SuperCara

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We are in Perchs Tea shop almost every time we are in Copenhagen. This small shop has a very friendly and knowledgeable staff and the tea is of exceptionally good quality. They serve traditional afternoon tea in the tea room as well.

3  Thank JornJensen-McGregor
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I went on a Monday afternoon to have tea & cake. It is above the tea shop on the first floor, and one could easily miss it. You can smell the aroma of the tea leaves when you walk in.

It was a warm spring day and so I opted for iced tea. They recommended the house ice tea that day which was a white & green tea combination. After a fashion, I decided that I wanted cake as well and had a dark chocolate mousse cake. They use the lovely Royal Copenhagen porcelain which I had been coveting ... but decided that 500 krona for a tea cup is stretching it for someone who is accident prone !

2  Thank Islington-ite
Reviewed May 12, 2013

No other shop is quite like this one. The teas sold in Perch's are of fabulous quality and the service is knowledgable and polite. This is like the (very small) Fortnum&Mason's of Copenhagen.

2  Thank The-Skylark
See more reviews
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Initially walked by the store and it was closed. I'm a tea lover and made a point to return during working hours the next day. The line was out the door, but worth the wait. Exceptionally helpful staff and I had a fun time chatting with the locals. The tea is wonderful and I only wish I'd have brought more back to the U.S. with me!

1  Thank Christina F