“What can you say?”

Hache Gourmet Burgers
Reserve with
Hache Gourmet Burgers is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #529 of 2,603 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: If a bunch of international gourmets had a party and cooked burgers That's the thought behind Haché Gourmet Burgers. Haché is French and means minced. The butchers name is Peter and he only uses Danish cattle. The sesame buns are straight from the oven and the baker who bakes them is from Amager. We serve chicken from France, and all the dips are homemade right here in the kitchen. Is the result then he best burger in the world? I guess we are not quite French enough to answer that. Welcome and Bon appétit
Reviewed October 4, 2012

It is too easy to say that a burger is a burger when it is as delicate to the taste as this. Not cheap, but then you get in life what you pay for.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

First of all I should mention that I am a big "gourmet" burgers fan and I have tried many different places around the world. That being said I found the burgers good but not extraordinary and I will still recommend this restaurant as this is a very decent place, with good burgers, and extremely good sides / dessert.

The service was alright (for danish standards so don't expect too much attention and be prepared to wave at least 10 minutes before a waitress notices you but I got used to it in Denmark) and staff very friendly. Also we asked for a big bottle of sparkling water to share (between two guys) and ended up with a big glass and two straws (so romantic), but anyways we didn't really care...

The selection is pretty good and there was enough choice to satisfy all of us. We ended up with a regular burger, a chilli burger, a blue cheese burger and an Auzzie burger. They were all pretty ok but I must admit that I would have liked the meat a bit more red and juicy (I asked "as rare as possible" though), and spices inside (salt, pepper,...) or sauces with it as it wasn't very tasty at all (quite disappointing actually). Also I confirm that the bread really disintegrates in your hands which is a pity for a burger.
The fries were good but not really worth paying extra so should either be included or made a bit more original.
Last but not least, I wanted to try the deep fried Mars bar with vanilla ice cream out of curiosity... and I must admit they were really really delicious! I definitely recommend it (if you like chocolate obviously) !!!

Reviewed July 5, 2012

With friendly service (for Copenhagen standards) and a nice location just a minute from Israel Plads/Nørreport, this eatery offers nice burgers in a somewhat tight table layout. Lunch offer at 75DKK with fries and a sauce.

Good product (tried 3 different burgers, incl. the really nice vegetarian - see picture) but would definitely benefit from better bread (i.e. one that does not disintegrate in your hands).

Men's restrooms were unpleasantly stinky when I visited.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Great tasty burgers with many choises. Onion rings are great too :-) Would go back!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Having been in Copenhagen a few times, my friend took me to Hache Gourmet Burgers for the first time as it was a new restaurant. Decor is nice and simply and the staff was incredibly friendly. The list of food is pretty decent. The burgers were plentiful with lots of exotic toppings. Nice clean place to stop by for an informal lunch or dinner.

1  Thank AndyDraven