“Amazing experience”

Neighborhood: Frederiksberg
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is a belated review, since we dined at this restaurant during September 2012.

The food was absolutely amazing, very interesting flavours, textures and lots of things that I had never tried before. There was nothing I didn't like, the pine needles in olive oil dip with sourdough bread was delicious, the dip was lemony and the bread soft and chewy, much nicer than any sourdough bread I have had before. I had a mushroom dish with various grains that I hadn't heard of before, for main it was veal with a Danish goats cheese which was mousse like in texture, the pudding was to die for, white chocolate with plums.In all there were 7 courses, we also had a cheese course, strictly speaking it was not necessary to have that. We chose our own wine. A very memorable meal.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank fru_sorteravn

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Los Angeles, California
“Memorable. Amazing. Innovative. Delicious.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Simply put, add Radio to your dining list! It was our best experience in Copenhagen and can compete with the best of the best! Two of us had the five course meals and I chose the three course, which, because it was so delicious, I also changed to five courses! Each plate was a feast for the senses with exquisite attention to detail. I dream of the wild mushroom dish and salt cod and never had a dessert as creative or memorable. The beet root dessert with chocolate is in a league of it's own. Seriously unbelievable! It is worth every kroner and dollar and an excellent value for the dining experience. We are so glad this was our final dinner in Copenhagen as it was the pinnacle experience. I also love the ambience of Radio and that you can see the chefs in the kitchen. It's intimate and cozy! Can't wait to return to Copenhagen... and to Radio.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank urbanetraveler
London
“An exceptional taste experience worth every kroner”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

This is an exceptional restaurant experience. Each dish is carefully prepared and sings to your taste buds. The 5 course menu is a must with each dish so distinctive yet complementing the whole. The ambience is simple and appealing with charming and attentive service. Go there. You won't regret it

1 Thank RickyLouise
Cambs
“An amazing find”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The restaurant is set a bit out of the city centre, but still within easy walking distance (about 15 minutes from our hotel near the Central Station).

The restaurant itself is very modern and stylish, with friendly helpful staff. You are presented with a menu of five items, so you can choose either three or five courses as you please. I understand there are some daily courses that you can take in addition, though we didn't try these but went for the five course menu with matching wines.

The food was just amazing, prepared with care and enthusiasm for good food, and the wines complimented each course very well. It's not the cheapest of places, but I found it to be very decently prices when taking the quality and taste of the food into account. The bread that was served at the start was also to die for, as well as the onion flavoured butter.

The waiting and kitchen staff that we encountered were really helpful and nice, and we also had a bit of a laugh with them. They weren't intruding however, but just genuinely nice and friendly - especially the lady who first greeted us, as well as the gentleman with a cool tattoo on his forearm. The food and wine were presented with explanations and further information was readily available.

I would definitely visit this place again next time I visit Copenhagen.

Visited December 2012
Virginia, USA
“Wow! Excellant Service and Food”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I had the 5 course, wine paired dinner at RADIO. What a great experience. I walked from the Tivoli area and had trouble finding them but it you take the train, it's just around the corner.

The food was excellant quality and each course was prepared with tender loving care. If you want a nice night out, eat here. It's not inexpensive but it's worth the cost.

Visited November 2012