“Very nice atmosphere and friendly staff.”
Review of Restaurant Radio

Restaurant Radio
Ranked #15 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Scandinavian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Frederiksberg
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

We went for the three course set menu with wine. My partner enjoyed it more than I did. Overall it was ok. Some meals better than others, excellent selection of wine. We would recommend this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Radio

Reviewed November 22, 2012

For Copenhagen standards, Radio provides a terrific restaurant experience without breaking your budget. Five course tasting is 400dkk and a glass of wine is about 70. What you get in return are five plates, each displaying enough creativity and quality that serious restaurant goers will not be disappointed. The menu is very vegetable heavy, since Radio gets all their produce from local farms just outside of Copenhagen.

In my opinion the vegetables were the best part of the meal, with the blanched beets in the first course serving as the highlight. The main course of pork tenderloin was also perfectly cooked, as was the salmon. The bread was also terrific; with a little bit of a sweetness to it which complemented the butter and sea salt on the table nicely. Overall my only hesitation is that there is no real wow factor at Radio, you don't leave with the belief the chef is a genius and you cannot live without eating the food again. However it is a really great restaurant and is absolutely a place to try if you want to eat very well made, creatively presented new nordic cuisine in the city that invented it.

1  Thank Danny G
Reviewed November 14, 2012

At first, when we stepped in - small and really cool rustic interior. There were maximum 50 seats - so I felt very good that we were able to visit the restaurant. Extremely friendly and professional waitress lead us to table...

I really like the meaning of fine dining - we had seven course dinner. My favourite was low-smoked (cooked) salmon with cucumber - delicious!

I hope to visit that place again, because that was experience that I would like to repeat in any time!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

On the basis of the reviews I read on Tripadvisor, I decided to try this restaurant. I was not disappointed. Food was fantasic, delicious and very unique. I liked the fact that their food is organically grown and sourced from their own fields. Lovely combinations from the starter to the sweet. Surroundings are very smart and modern but not pretenious. Would definitely go back when I am in Copenhagen again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

There is no menu but they will have 5 different courses every day. The full set menu is DKK$400 for 5 courses (1 appetizer, 1 fish, 1 meat, 1 cheese and a dessert). But it is also available to order separately for DKK$100 each course. The price is the same for dinner (we went at lunch) but they will have more different dishes to choose from. Pretty good food (gastronomy again). It is very casual dining, the place is simple but very tasteful. The servers are polite.

1  Thank Fapoon