We stayed at the hotel for 3 nights. Like other recent reviewers we can only agree this hotel is a great find in Copenhagen no matter what aspect you consider. The hotel is located very central to many of the city's most popular attractions including the Royal Palace, both Royal and Botanical Gardens, excellent vehicle free shopping boulevards and of course, sitting along side the highly popular and historic Nyhavn with its many restaurants, cafes and beautiful old buildings. If arriving by air, the modern metro train is a short trip into the central city followed by a comfortable 500 metre flat walk to the hotel. A very good part of this walk is a lovely stroll along the famous canal-a great introduction to the city, canal and hotel location.
Our room was quite big compared to many hotel rooms in Europe.Simple in presentation, very clean and with a lovely comfortable bed ensuring a good night's sleep,.Being on the higher floor, its also nice to stay in a small family style hotel that has lifts particularly so,with the suitcases n carry bags etc.
The breakfast is very good and a great starting point for the day's adventure. Also one of the very few hotels with all day coffee/tea facilities available in the breakfast room and you can also eat there if you decide to return to the hotel during the day. The hotel is just so accommodating in making your stay a happy memory with the Reception staff always welcoming and wanting to assist you in whatever way they could no mater what the enquiry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen