We came to this hotel for 2 nights prior to leaving on a cruise to Russia. We had a group of 10...in 5 rooms. This was affordable, clean, in a great location on the canal. The staff was helpful, the breakfast just fine. The only negative was the noise on the front side. Great view over the canal but we kept our windows open to capture the breeze....this is a happening place so lots of partying at canal cafes and bars...so the noise wafted up. It disturbed some folks, but I slept well. The showers are very small, but clean. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen