if you enjoy a cozy, clean and comfortble stay where you have easy access to most attractions Copenhagen has to offer, and if connceting to people who are kind and caring is important to you, then you will like your stay here.
I stayed in a house across the street from this hotel for a few days. I wanted to stay in the very same area again when I came back to Copenhagen in Sepetember. So I walked into the hotel lobby and book room. It turned out the only room was available was facing the side street, therefore, much quieter. It is not a new modern and fancy place, but it is clean, comfortable and I enjoyed the atomsphere very much. Breakfast is provide in the morning, and you have access to the dinning room for tea or coffee all day. Because of the location, I could come back home a couple of times during the day whenever I felt like to. Mostly, the staffs were very curteous, kind and helpful. There are better amenities and newer hotels but I would choose here again in a heartbeat next time when I am in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen