This hotel is in a fantastic location and is very good value for money, especially compared to other options in the area. It is within very easy walking distance of almost all the major attractions in Old Copenhagen. Extremely easy to get to as there is a bus-stop right outside the front door.
Service was great, they assisted me with directions, made suggestions for activities and even arranged to courier my passport to me after I left it behind in their reception safe!!
Rooms are clean if slightly small. Bathrooms where good, with the hot shower very welcome after travelling for 36 hours! Despite the location and the potential for street noise, I did not notice any. However my room did not face the busy harbour area.
Breakfast buffet is substantial, fresh coffee, juice, rolls, cereals, fruit, cheese and a selection of cold meats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen