This was our third visit to this hotel, and it turned out to be yet another very enjoyable experience. This time though, I was a little aprehensive, since a different Management had taken over around the time we were last there, and we were wondering if any major changes had taken place, but nothing drastic had happened,so all was well!
As said before in a previous review, this is a no frills hotel which offerts plain and simple accommodation at an affordable price in an expensive city, and one of the best parts of it too!. So as well as not wanting standards to drop, we wouldn't wish this place to become swanky either, and price itself out of the market. My message to Management therefore, is 'Keep on course and steady as she goes'
One of the things that makes that atmosphere of this place is the staff on reception, and here I must single out 'Birgar' and Jensia' who do a magnificent job and who are both a splendid asset to 'Hotel Bethel'
Those who have read my earlier reviews will know that I love Copenhagen. It is my favourite city, and my second home, and we are already planning our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen