We loved this place and don't have a bad word to say about it! It's an easy walk from the nearest train station which is on the direct line from the airport, the hardest part was getting our cases over the cobblestones. We had a room facing the canal and we loved the views, both by day and night. The small lift was perfect for taking our cases up and down. Breakfast was typically European and ample, we also really appreciated that free tea and coffee was available the majority of the day. The front desk were really helpful in helping us decide on our daily sightseeing. The location is pretty central to most things in the city and we actually walked everywhere over the two days we spent there. Within Nyhavn at your front door you can't be better placed the bars and restaurants, although you will find cheaper and better places just off the main street. If you want a nice quiet pub for a glass of Danish beer, try Cafe Monten which is just across the side street from the Hotel. Free wi-fi was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HRS and Hotel.de so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen