1,256 results
All reviews central station tivoli gardens would stay here again noise from the street hop on hop excellent location beds were comfortable min walk cold meats expensive city family room double room breakfast room train cereal kettle europe
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

Location is good - close to central train station. Close to Tivoli Amusement Park also.
There is a nice burger restaurant on ground floor associated with hotel but owned separately which is very good - the guys here are efficient and helpful.
Breakfast is outstanding - fresh foods and plenty of it. Everything is constantly topped up as it is used.
I stayed four nights - I thought the sheets could have been changed once during that time but it did not happen. When you are paying a heap of money I do not think it is too much to ask.
Reception staff are also helpful - gave us a fan for our room as it was unseasonably warm. Mind you there were not many fans available so you have to get in quick.
This hotel is very noisy - request a courtyard room - I am sure it is a lot quieter.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at a busy weekend. 5th June celebrations. We didn't know this when we booked. However it's a party area all the time. It's in a seedy part of town. The location is good as it's a 1 minute walk to the central train station. No air conditioning, so we either had to shut the windows to shut out the noise and roast or keep them open and not sleep. We asked for a fan. They didn't have any our first night so it was very unpleasant. Our toilet stopped working at one point and they said we had to wait until after the long weekend for the technicians. I complained quite forcefully and the guy on reception got a plunger and fixed it in 2 minutes. The staff are friendly but I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: June 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 31, 2016

Really outdated room, stained carpet and mold in the bathroom. Arrogant staff. Location was great, but the the neighborhood was really noisy in the evenings. Price was a five-star hotel, but the level of room was hostel.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family
3  Thank valpuri16
Reviewed May 30, 2016

I got a room on 5th floor, it's not a room, it's attic. I had to very be careful when I stood up, because I had hit my head to the ceiling. Room has no cooling system, it was so hot in the room. I was in copenhagen on 5/24 and 25, outside temperature were 73/53( Hi / Lo), but hotel lobby and my room were humid and hot. I have to leave window open when I sleep. But window doesn't have screen, luckily there was no mosquitoes. When I checked out, hotel charge me a visa fee, I 've been told visa charge a fee on a foreign credit card. But I had used the same credit card for all my hotel stays, this hotel was the only one charge a visa fee. I paid 1153 DKK for an attic.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FalaCool
Reviewed May 29, 2016 via mobile

The location of the hotel was great, within a few minutes walk of the train station, Tivoli Gardens and the hop on hop off bus tours. The rooms were quite basic but clean. Bring your own tea bags as we got 2 each day, a green tea and an earl grey tea bag. The staff were lovely and helpful. I loved the breakfast, a great variety - cheeses ham, eggs, fruit, croissant, bread, pastries, yoghurt, cereal etc.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends