1,240 results
All reviewscentral stationtivoli gardenswould stay here againluggage roomnoise from the streethop on hopexcellent locationbeds were comfortablemin walkcold meatsexpensive citydouble roombreakfast roomtraincerealkettleeurope
Reviewed October 8, 2014

The hotel has a great location with the train station literally next door, and short walking distance to Tivoli, shopping areas, Carlsberg Museum etc etc. We booked through some booking website, and when we were fewer than first expected, the booking site did not have an option for re-booking two double rooms to a triple room. We phoned the hotel directly - room change was absolutely no problem and the price was good. Great service! Through the stay the reception staff was nothing but nice, helpful and welcoming. Every request was taken care of instantly and with a smile :)

The room is basic, but the beds are good and the bathroom was ok. I wasn't impressed by the breakfast buffet, it is really basic. I missed a wider variety of spread and some hot breakfast option like scrambled eggs/bacon/beans/pancakes etc. So the breakfast certainly fills you up, but it doesn't have that nice "luxurious" breakfast feeling that is nice to have when you stay at a hotel.

The hotel offers wifi at 35DK/day, but it was really unstable when we were there, and really more annoying than useful, unfortunately.

All in all, I think the hotel is really good value for money and worth visiting. It is not anything fancy, but the location is great, you have what you need, and the reception staff are sweethearts :)

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Hedgehog1981
Reviewed September 30, 2014

Very centrally loacted. Helpful staff ( Danish people in genral are lovely and helpful)
room was basic but cleam
Comfortable bed
We stayed 3 days.
great breakfast but tea making facilities would have been appreciated

Room Tip: Hotel in busy district Copenhagen. Room overlooked street and was quite noisy as I would expect in a busy city.
  • Stayed: September 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2014

We didn´t expect much from this little hotel but we were really happy with the warm service at the reception, the delicious pastries and juices in the breakfast, the easy access to everything that let us explore Copenhagen on foot. Good cost-benefit, I would stay there again and recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2014

It was a very close to the train station and had a warm a friendly atmosphere. While this review has taken some time to be written, I think I can highly recommend it for its price, quality and location. It also has a good breakfast spread. Downside I think would be that the place it is located at might be considered a not so good area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Hsien Hui T
Reviewed September 22, 2014

The hotel, located hardly 5 misn walk from the Train station, is very nice. Rooms are spacious and me and my frn room had 2 single and a bunker bed with 2 beds. Wifi, staff attitude everything was fine.

Though the area looks bit tardy it is quite expected the Main train stations are in general like that so you cant help it but i felt that security / safety is not an issue as i took almost 45 mins walk around the area around Midnight.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank GangavaramPradeep
Eszter_Szucs, Management Assistant at Good Morning Copenhagen Star, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2015

Dear GangavaramPradeep,

Let me apologize for taking this long time to get back to you! It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and thank you for sharing your feedback here!

You are very much spot on about the way you see the neighbourhood :-)

In case you would like to contact us in the future, feel free to do so via: es@hotelpropertygroup.dk

Have a lovely day!