Hotel D'Angleterre
$272
$242
Official Hotel Site
  • Breakfast included
All reviewschampagne barbeautiful hotelspa poolfour seasonsturn down servicefive star hotelconcierge staffbeautiful roomwonderful staydeluxe roomkongens nytorvtravel agentbreakfast buffetperfect locationloved this hotelbaltic cruisecentral copenhagen
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I thought that a luxury hotel in Copenhagen under LHW brand would be the perfect hotel but I was so wrong. I have never been so arrogant and disparaging treated by a hotel manager in my whole life.
I spend nearly 150 days a year on hotels and I am not a hotel manager but if I was a hotel manager I would never lecture the guest, accuse the guest of lying, shout to the guest or force the guest in the middle of the night to come down to manager office instead of meeting the guest in the room and I would definitely remember the word sorry and treat the guest with respect.
This hotel's core values are far away from this, they are only a part of the "dollar grin family" and don't value you as a guest.
Keep away from this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
44  Thank Andrew18985
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I can't come up with anything I didn't love about this hotel. We were delayed by 45 minutes upon checking in. The concierge sat us in the lovely bar and gave us a complimentary glass of champagne. When we finally did check into our room it was stunning. Gorgeous views, decor and really comfortable bed. I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank QTQNewYork
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Upon entering the D'Ang as I call it, one can't help but ponder at the spectacular architecture and ambiance of this hotel....

The location can't be more convenient with all of Stockholm on the door steps.

Rooms are full of character and are extremely comfortable...

This is my third time to the city and D'Ang is where I will always stay....

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MAA8942
Reviewed June 14, 2014

This totally renovated hotel is gorgeous, quiet and superbly operated. From the moment you arrive service is attentive and friendly. Every detail is looked after and everything is immacuately kept. You will enjoy staying here. and the location is excellent as well!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aldogino
Reviewed June 13, 2014

There are so many things you look for in a grand hotel, and the D'Angleterre has virtually everything. The location is at the bullseye of Copenhagen; at the foot of the main shopping plaza, 100 yards from the canal, a short walk to the harbor and yet quiet--especially if you have aroom facing the inner courtyard. We were upgraded to a magnificent suite in the section of the hotel that had just been renovated a few weeks earlier. Our living room was enormous, with a B&O (of course) flat screen, a floor to ceiling bar and serving area, a desk with the MediaHub connection system, and sumptuous sofas and chairs. The master bedroom was the same size, with a king bed, two balconies, and another same-size B&O TV. The bed was one of the most comfortable I've ever experienced, with a feather-bed type top on a very firm foundation. Warm but light duvets, and a nice range of pillows. The bath area had an over-sized dressing room with lots of built-ins and plenty of closet space. The public areas are elegant, understated, with a range of contemporary paintings through the property. Marchal--the Michelin star restaurant on the ground floor--has a wonderful bar area with its own great menu and a staff that makes you feel quite welcome. I asked for a lot of ice with my Diet Coke; they brought me a giant bucket filled to the top. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in this wonderful city.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple