“Very nice evening.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Noerrebro
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

The place is unique and has a great touch and atmosphere. The meals were good and tasteful. And we loved the good and strong coffee with After Eight mint chocolates on the side.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My favorite with Pastis Fishmarket!
the advantage here is that you can select really what you want, everything is purely delicious!

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

The sea food dish (135 k per person, minimum 2 people) was a disappointment. It contained mainly one kind of shellfish (the black, regular one) and was boring and the rest of the menu was based on one piece for each. Too expensive for what you get!
It was the only place I've ever been to where you need to pay for tap water...
When we wanted to pay, they said thet don't normally accept cash, and only agreed to accept it because I had the exact sum.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We only ate seafood. I have no complaints on the food. The atmosphere is unpretentious and that suits me well, but I still expect some degree of service
Like in most restaurants the waiters are young student which has this as a part time job.
Our waiter asked us if we wanted him to present the concept of the restaurant for us. Yes please. And he read out loud from the menu. Hmm, that I could have figured myself. We were the first guests there so it wasn't busy. He stood at the end of the restaurant but not once took contact with us after we had our food. Only spoke to his once again when we got the check.i expect more service when I dine out

Reviewed February 25, 2014

Was taken here for a casual business dinner and was thrilled with the food. The menu is very limited...vegetarians stay away. I had several seafood dishes and all were cooked perfectly and were quite tasty. Those having beef at the table were also very happy with their choices. THe service was great, the atmosphere was VERY laidback but the place was packed on a Wednesday evening so that says plenty.