1,080 results
All reviewsshared bathroomtrain stationbudget hotelthe red light districteconomy roomtivoli gardensprivate bathyogurtexpensive cityminute walkperfect locationtwin roomcold cutsthe main shopping streetpublic transportcity centresink
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Very good hotel for 2*, room was comfortable and clean, staff very pleasant. Plenty of selection for breakfast. Ideal location for train station only a two minute walk away and five minutes from Tivoli. About a ten minute walk from the shopping centre. Only thing missing was tea/coffee making facilities in the room, but a coffee and snack selection machine is available in reception.

Room Tip: Would have like tea/coffee making facilities in the room.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh
2  Thank Janet G
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Arrived afternoon with 9 year old son. My credit card they said needed a 'pin' number? Ive never need a pin for a credit card? Thank fully i had a debit card too otherwise what?? Bare this in mind if your going to stay here. The location is great, right next to Central Station and only 15 minutes on the train from the airport. Perfect!! The room was dull, VERY basic (like the hotel in general), we had a triple bed with a sink - no bathroom. Big cracks in the wall, small tv with one English channel - but that is not important to me, comfy beds but terrible pillows. I'm not noise sensitive but everytime someone left/entered a room or walked in our hallway i could hear it like we had no door. Bare in mind if your a light sleeper. No coffee or tea in the rooms - cost 10dkk downstairs from a machine. The bathrooms and showers were ok, clean and basic. Never had to wait even though the hotel was very busy.
Next morning we went for breakfast, very disappointed there was no child price. My son who barely eats had to pay 65dkk same as me. The breakfast was ok, different breads, cheese, boiled eggs, cereal, no hot foods. Inc coffee, tea juices.
Big let down was no free wifi. They do have a computer to use free of charge in the lobby but its usually being used.
Sounds like alot of negatives but all in all it was the cheapest i could fine at the time - even compared to staying in a hostel in a private room. I'd recommend it if your out most of the day sightseeing and need a great location for a couple of nights.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank scouseinthehouse
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The location was very convenient since it was next to the train station. So I could leave my bag there and wander around the city and come back just couple minutes before my train departed.

The breakfast was not included into the price, so I didn't take it, but was around 8euros, and since Copenhagen is very expensive, maybe I should've taken a full breakfast rather than giving more money to sandwich & coffee.

The room had a sink in it, and had a shared bathroom but it was very comfortable and clean, so it wasn't a problem at all. The room was clean and practical overall.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank CaslonHadDyslexia
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This hotel is a great value for anyone staying in Copenhagen. It's in a fabulous location within walking distance to almost all major attractions. We are a family of 6 and stayed in two - three person rooms. We opted for the shared bath due to cost and it tuned out much better than expected! There were two well maintained bathrooms on our floor with only 6 rooms. With all 6 of us we didn't have one wait once for the bathroom in the two days we stayed there. Staff were extremely helpful and called us private transposition to our cruise which was barely more than the public way. Breakfasts were excellent quality and plent of offerings to satisfy our family with 4 kids. I would stay the again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in April 2013 for two nights.

The hotel was ok; the twin room was large, with a double bed each for my friend and I which was a bit of a luxury! I found the breakfast to be adequate; nothing fancy, but enough to set you up for the day (boiled eggs, cheese, bread/ toast, cereal, coffee).

The area in which the hotel is located is good and bad! Its conveniently close to the train station, BUT its a horrible area, with lots of dodgy looking people hanging around everywhere.

Overall, it was alright, but I wouldn't stay at a hotel in this area of Copenhagen again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends