1,077 results
All reviewsshared bathroomtrain stationthe red light districteconomy roombudget hoteltivoli gardensprivate bathyogurtexpensive cityminute walkperfect locationtwin roomcold cutsmain stationpublic transportcity centresink
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Staffs were very helpful and friendly.
Great location, just a few minutes walk from the main train station.
Room was okay, but I found bedbugs on my mattress. The room had this moldy, pungent and unpleasant smell. For that rate, right in the middle of the city, what else do you need?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I found Nebo city Hotel to be a real GEM in a hotel jungle, I can't believe it hasn't gotten more flattering reviews because I thought it was SUPER!!! I have stayed in that area of Copenhagen many times and tried several hotels but the Nebo is the best by far and I will stay there on my future trips. The breakfast wasn't a huge spread but it didn't cost like one either. It offered a lovely array of high quality sandwich makings, soft boiled eggs, juices, cerials, yogurt and a GREAT coffee machine that even made le creme coffee.. My room was WONDERFUL. Clean, comfortable with a nice big window that opened. I was there in early July and not too warm at all even though I was on the top floor. Good TV channel selection as well. The staff couldn't be friendlier or more helpful. Like I say, The Nebo is a real gem, I highly recommend it.

Room Tip: The top floor has fewer rooms and therefore less people you share a bathroom with and the bathrooms on that floor are more private than on other floors. The asian restaurant right next doortowards the train station was EXCELLENT!!!!!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Our family of four recently stayed here for three nights while in Copenhagen before leaving on a cruise. It was a great value and had a very convenient location near the train station which made getting around quite easy. The staff spoke English, was friendly, and the rooms were clean and a good size. It is nothing fancy but was exactly what we wanted. Convenient. Clean. Friendly. Had every service we wanted, including breakfast, and at a very reasonable price. We found it due to a very favorable review in the Rick Steves guidebook and were quite satisfied. Taking the Metro, which leaves from the nearby train station, to the cruise ship terminal was very easy and saved us much time and expense over the cost of a taxi or a similar service from the cruise line.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank traveler923
Reviewed July 2, 2013

This hotel is very close to the main train station.
When you arrive on the train from the airport,walk to the end of the platform,and go upstairs,walk to the very end and go out on the left hand side,through a small door.Once outside it is about a 5 minute walk.
The front desk was very helpful,rooms were clean.Good value for a budget hotel.
The breakfast at the hotel the following day was very good,and then you can check out and leave your luggage in storage till it is time to leave.

Room Tip: We did not have an en suite bathroom,but they were just down the hall.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank capetowntraveller
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at Ansgar Hotel pre-cruise. Horrible! (I wrote a separate review). I wish we stayed at Hotel Nebo pre-cruise as well.

Stayed for a night at this hotel after disembarking from Norwegian Star. The price is very reasonable and compared to the Ansgar Hotel (same rate), the location of Nebo is ten times better: more restaurants and a 7-11 convenience store and literally 20 steps from train station. The room for 4 people is a good size: 1 king bed and a pull out couch for 2 people. Phone and tv works, elevator is good size and fast enough.

No A/c and wifi is not free however there is a computer on the 1st floor. Staff helpful and breakfast offered a good variety.

The only downside is the loud banging of doors. I don't know why it's difficult to close the door without loudly shutting it close.

I left my iPad and they mailed it to me. Thank you Nebo. I highly recommend this budget hotel. Great location and great value for money.

• Stayed: June 2013