I stayed in this hotel while passing through Copenhagen in 2012
- Good value for money in a very expensive city.
- Great location, in walking distance to most areas of the city.
- Decent, OK maintained rooms.
- Dormatory Style rooms, even though it was single room it seemed more like a university dorm room with a bed in it.
- Blinds- I wouldn't usually complain about something like this, but the drape was semi transparent and there was no air conditioning or ventilation in the room. In the morning when the sun was coming in, the room became like a bright sauna and it was impossible to sleep.
- Lots of noise coming from the adjacent street - many prostitutes standing outside in the surrounding areas.
- Breakfast was terrible. It was 4 different kinds of bread and orange juice. No bacon, eggs, fruit or anything of the likes.
-Not the greatest hotel in my experience. Wouldn't go back. If you can handle sleeping in extreme conditions, I might recommend going here, but it definitely lacks comfort.More
- Free Wifi