1,079 results
All reviewsshared bathroomtrain stationbudget hotelthe red light districteconomy roomtivoli gardensprivate bathyogurtexpensive cityminute walkperfect locationtwin roomcold cutsthe main shopping streetpublic transportcity centresink
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Was surprised at how much I liked this place. Very clean. My room was really small but it was just me so perfect. They have other options size wise. Perfectly situated by the train station, great breakfast spread. Walking to all the great areas.
I think my reservation said "free Wi Fi." Wi Fi costs you to your own devices but they have a computer in the lobby you can use. So technically correct but misleading.

1  Thank metrecht
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It's a hotelroom, the bed wasn't great but tolerable. Located a minute from central station, makes it very convenient. Friendly staff. Good deals to be had on weekdays mostly, just double check to make sure you get private bathroom if that's a concern for you. The shared facilities are pretty decent though.

1  Thank asidorDenmark
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stayed Nebo hotel for four nights, the room was small but clean and enough for an individual traveler because of the reasonable price. The buffet breakfast was abundant including a variety of cheese and bread and the coffee they served was the best I've ever tasted. The hotel just located next to the Central station which is very convenient for tourists to connect other cities or museum around the entire country.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed October 24, 2012

The hotel gets 2 stars for location. Great location! 1 block from the main train station Kobenhavn. Staff - uhh - not unfriendly. They just get too many guests and aren't super eager. Good thing is that they let you keep your bags before check in (but at your own risk).

Bed - Terrible to sleep on. Uncomfortable. In my books a bad mattress costs 2 star deduction. I don't mind walking into the hallway but I need a good bed. Sheets were clean though.

I'll most likely not stay there again. Good for single people and college students. No good for couples or families. Its like summer camp.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I chose this hotel because it is near the Central Station and close to city proper. The property and its service is just right as I got the package with the airlines and it's really budget-friendly. Although I must say that if you are staying in the hotel most of the time then I think you must think twice. The room is just right about the size for a person. I don't mind as I am out most of the time anyway, but if you are expecting more then you will be a bit disappointed. Bathroom and toilet are shared, but maintained well. For budget travellers and no-fuss stay, I would recommend Hotel Nebo.