We booked it from Hostelbooker, and we thought it woukd be a hosyel, but when we arrived we found:
1. no public kitchen, so we cannot cook.
2. no hot pot，so no hot water to drink
3. only 4 washrooms and two shower rooms for the whole floor to share, so it's very inconvenient.
4. i got some tiny bites on the bed...didn't look like bed bugs but a little itchy.
The location is great, the internet is fast, and the breakfast is great.
So, I dont recommend the annex rooms, if i knew the truth beforehand, i would have chosen some other hostel at the same price, at least I would have hot water to drink during the winter time in that case.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Vesterbro location by Meatpacking Area (restaurants, night clubs and galleries), Central Train Station and major attractions. Renovated 2014, all new incl. Samsung LED TV, REN soap and shampoo. Common Living Room with kichenette. Bathrooms and showers are in the hallway. Part of Absalon Hotel - Feel free to use facilities: Bar, Breakfast, Laundry, Bike rental etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HostelWorld, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Annex Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Absalon Annex Hotel Copenhagen