$267
  • Breakfast included
Copenhagen Admiral Hotel(Copenhagen)
$502
2,595 results
All reviewslake viewtivoli gardensbig hoteltrain stationcentral locationbaltic cruisebusiness tripbreakfast was includedmodern hotelbusiness hotelsuperior roomdouble bedyogurtplanetariumcityconferencesauna
Reviewed August 6, 2012

The best thing about Scandic Copenhagen is the location, its within walking distance to Town Hall, Train Station and the Tourist Office.

Rooms are neat and clean with good view of the city from the upper floors.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
Tanja A, Guest Relations Manager at Scandic Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking your time to make a comment on trip advisor.
We are also proud to say that we have one of the best location in Copenhagen - you have everything near by and although your are in the heart of Copenhagen - you can't hear the traffic noise from the rooms.
We are very pleased that your enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you at the new Scandic Copenhagen another time.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The renovation of the hotel lobby is very successful and the staff does an excellent job. The breakfast presented daily is truly outstanding and the location of the hotel is quite convenient. Room product is average, though I really appreciated the heated floors in the bathroom. The one area that was difficult for me to endure were the number of cruise ship groups staying at the hotel checking in and out every day. It made for a tremendously hectic experience getting in and out of the hotel daily, though the engineers should be complimented for doing a fantastic job with speedy elevators. You will hear every language in the world in that hotel lobby during the summer cruising season and have breakfast with them as well each morning. If the hotel price had been about 60% of what it was, I would have given it a higher ranking but I am not happy with what I ultimately paid for the overall experience. I would attempt to stay at a more charming hotel for this same price in the future. But if I had children and a family, this would be excellent. I think it is superior to the Scandic Stockholm (Central Station) based on my visit there), but the rooms there were absolutely superior to the Scandic Copenhagen. I did like the decor in Denmark very, very much.

Room Tip: I prefer the view of the lake but I understand the views of the city are nice as well.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank sfdann
Tanja A, Guest Relations Manager at Scandic Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2012

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking your time to post a comment on tripadvisor.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and you lovedf our new decor & design of the hotel - we are also very proud of the results.
Thank you for choosing to stay at Scandic Copenhagen, we hope that we Will have the pleasure to welcoming you another time!

Scandic Copenhagen.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

I'm surprised this hotel isn't higher in the rank after the recent renovation it has undergone! I loved everything about it! The location is great, everything walkable -you do need 25 minutes to get to Nyhavn but Tivoli is 5 minutes away- reception staff were very helpful, the breakfast very satisfactory with hot and cold choices, the decoration was superb, we love fresh, contemporary design in the hotels we are staying! I rarely rate a hotel with 5, but this one was amazing! And although the hotel was almost full, you couldn't hear a thing in corridors or any noise from the next rooms! I appreciated that, I'm a light sleeper!

We had a room on the 11th floor (room 1106) with spectacular views of the city and the lake (see photos), we saw beautiful sunsets! It was a spacious room for the three of us, very comfortable bedding, sparkling clean! I'd stay here again definitely, but I'd book earlier and get a cheaper rate!! It was 190 euros a night! Overall, a wonderful stay in a wonderful city!

Room Tip: High floors, ask for lake view rooms!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank 310-Sunray

Dear Guest.

Thank you SO much for your comment on Tripadvisor.
We are very pleased to hear that you love the hotel and enjoed your stay with us.
We are also" in love" with the new design - and agree on you will not have a better location.

We do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcoming you another time, you are more than welcome to contact us for reservation.

Best Regards
Tanja Andresen - sales Supporter

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Choose upper levels with lake view. You will have a pleasant view and sunset.
No mini bar or fridge so no cold storage if needed.
No bathtub (at least in our room)
Very close to Train station, tivoli and 5 min to the shopping areas.
Only ok breakfast, no much fruit.
Some play areas for children.
Newly renovated to ok standard.
Bottom line, a ok hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking your time to post a comment on Tripadvisor.
We are always happy to get feed back here at Scandic Copenhagen, so we can improve the standard & service level and carry out our important promise:
"To Give people away from home, the luxury of being yourself and feeling great"

We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcomning you another time here st Scandic Copenhagen.

Best Regards.
Scandic Copenhagen
Tanja Andresen - Sales Supporter.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed here for a medum sized conference (500). The meeting rooms were superb, the included breakfast buffet delicious, the complimentary wireless internet useful, but a bit slow compared to the Scandic hotel I stayed in Stockholm. The room did not have enough counter space so much of my stuff was on the floor. I got a notice about how to fix the coolign system on Thursday. It did not work very well since it was warm (at least 80 degrees Fahrenheit, 27 degrees celsius). The air conditioning in the meeting rooms was wonderful. It was not a bad deal at 1095 DKK per night (about $180). I enjoyed the Scandic Hotel I stayed in Stockholm better than this one. I would recommend this hotel for a conference but I would look elsewhere otherwise.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking your time to post a comment on tripadvisor.com
We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We are more than happy to receive feed back, whether its' postive or negative, we always take the comments into conidaration so that we can improve.

We will defently take the case with the counter space into considaration.

Best Regards
Tanja Andresen - Sales Supporter

We hope that we will ahve the pleasure to welcoming you another time.