Scandic Webers
Copenhagen Marriott Hotel(Copenhagen)
$293
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $375/night.

AC Hotel by Marriott Bella Sky Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
$148
$128
  • Room Service
Ibsens Hotel(Copenhagen)
$165
$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

SKT. PETRI(Copenhagen)
$262
$252
SKT. PETRI
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $284/night.

Andersen Boutique Hotel(Copenhagen)
$203
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $277/night.

Hotel Kong Arthur(Copenhagen)
$173
$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$152
$137
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$333
$226
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

1,105 results
All reviewscentral stationtivoli gardensnice hotelexcellent locationbreakfast roomscandic copenhagenfresh fruitminute walkexcellent breakfastsuperior roomnice staycold meatsshort staysingle roomcity centrecubetrain
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Older Hotel in the center og Copenhagen a minute from Tivoli and the railway station
Rooms are old but well maintained, its clean. The bed should have been better but this is a 3 Star Hotel so its acceptable standard. Internett access works but a login required each time you turn on the phone is really annoying . The breakfast is good and the staff super friendly
Good value for one night business stay or weekend stay

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank mobiletraveller64
Swedan2900, General Manager at Scandic Webers, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear mobiletraveller64,

Thank you so much for your review. Really glad that you enjoyed the team and our breakfast an found us being value for money.

I am also happy to announce that we shortly will launch a new login solution to our WiFi so that you don’t need to re login in each time you want to use the internet. The solution should be available at the end of march.

Kind regards

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been staying at most Scandic's in Copenhagen, but first time at Webers, and the hotel looks really nice from outside.

After entering the door it is another story.. It looks like "a cheap inn" looking at the reception and snack area to right or bar at left.

At check-in I was told that my company rate was for a single 90cm bed. I told the girl that it probably was not for a single bed, since I could choose between 2 beds or one bed for the same rate. She insisted, and told me she had a good room to sell.. I bought an "upgrade" for a good room and a 120cm bed. Later when looking at my reservation it was for a 120cm bed. I didn't bother to go back.

Opening the door, and walking first to bathroom, my first sight was hairs in the sink, and an "unflushed toilet". NOT what you want to see as a guest. Room was REALLY basic, and clinic. Also all hair/wash products in bathroom smelled like Scandic "90's old-style, cheap ones" (weakly perfumed).

At room 310 I heard sounds and "furniture dragging" all night. Seems that the rooms are not really isolated (of course it is an old hotel, but compared to e.g. Scandic Palace there does not seem to be any isolation in this one). During my 4-nigths stay I had one night of "magic silence".

As a frequent scandic guest, I got 400DKK to spend. But I had a hard time finding anything to actually spend it on. Since the restaurant is not serving food, there is no mini-bar the only spending possibility is on water, soft-drinks, smoothies and sandwiches in the mini-shop.

I tried spending some money on the pay-TV, but the picture frooze every 5 seconds. I called the reception and got the most obvious answer "-then it must something wrong, can't do anything". Repeatedly I got these answers during the stay; no, nothing I know (e.g. asking for a tailor). At other hotels, personnel actually look things up.

They withdrew the money for the pay-tv on my bill, but I handed in unused 300 DKK 3rd floor coupons since there was nothing to use them on anyway.

Other "small things" such as the broken remote-control, flickering picture (on any channel), marks on floor, furniture, witness about a pretty run-down place.

Breakfast was simple even for being scandic breakfast..

Still, one good thing; Location ! .. If you plan to be out all night, and will overcome sleeping in furniture dragging location, and don't worry about amenities it is ideal, given they have a good-price deal.

Right next to hotel is a pretty nice Indian / Kebab place, with really ok indian food, also running sushi places x 2 and mongolian bbq nearby.

I would say I'd put the money from my own pocket if price was down about 200DKK and "just needing" a place for the night while checking out the local nightlife. Don't see me spending any business nights here again. Given they charge the same from our business as e.g. Scandic Front in Nyhavn, I would definitely say the "we'll fix attitude" and amenities are far better on Front.

Room Tip: Probably high floor to avoid the dragging in rooms above.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank mikeswe
Swedan2900, General Manager at Scandic Webers, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Dear mikeswe

Thanks for taking time giving us feedback on your stay and let me apologize for a stay that does not live up to expectations neither yours or ours.

All points mentioned will be dealt with let me assure you that and please feel fre to write an e-mail to use with your name and address so I can send you a small compensation in form of a gift card for a night stay at any Scandic of your choice. webers@scandic.com

My apologies

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed here on a British Airways package for 4 nights early January...very friendly welcome from the staff on reception - we requested a quiet room and were given one several floors up facing the inner courtyard - peaceful! The room itself was spotless, plenty of storage space, comfortable beds - bathroom clean, a little dated but a generous size. Breakfasts were delicious - so much choice and all very fresh. Great selection of newspapers to read and the breakfast staff were again very friendly and welcoming. Location is just along from the main station and if you come out the side entrance you save yourself a 5 min walk, however, if coming out the front entrance of the station you will see Anderson's across the road - this you must visit for a delicious pastry or two and good coffee!

Room Tip: Ask for room higher up than 1st and facing into inner courtyard
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Swedan2900, General Manager at Scandic Webers, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Dear Virginia M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences from your recent stay with us.

We are happy to read that you had great stay and good interaction with our team. Hope to see you again some time in the future. I also completely have to agree about Andersons bakery, delicious :)

Kind regards

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I recently stayed in a 1 person room, which though not large, was big enough. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast very good. Great location-very close to the main railway station and the town hall square. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank Kirsty H
Swedan2900, General Manager at Scandic Webers, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Dear Kirsty H,

Thank you very much for your kind review, we are happy that you enjoyed your stay and would come again.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I stayed at the Scandic Webers for two nights on a trip to Copenhagen primarily to visit Tivoli at Christmas. The hotel is well located. It is less than 5 minutes walk from both Central Station and Tivoli. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The rooms are basic but adequate; very similar to what you would get in a Travel Lodge or Holiday Inn Express although breakfast was better. Free WiFi is available and is a real plus as is the fact that the bedroom windows could be opened. I had a room facing the courtyard and had no issues with noise. The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the main shopping street. Ideal to use as a base if in Copenhagen for a couple of days on a city break.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JEM62

Dear JEM62,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences from your stay with us.

Glad that you had a good stay and that the team where friendly and able to help.