“Best fishrestaurant in Copenhagen”
Review of Fishmarket

Fishmarket
Ranked #79 of 2,572 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Fantastic fresh and tasty fishdishes and their desserts are also amazing. Go for their menu lunch or dinner. Great atmosphere! Reservations are recommended as they do not have many tables.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was my second visit at this restaurant but this time with my husband and our two children (Age 8 and 2)

I really love the decoration in the restaurant and the location close to Kongens Nytorv is excellent. The restaurant is quite chick but it is not nosy nor overrun by tourists.

We had a starter and main dish with wine and for the 4 of us we paid kr. 1040,- which is quite fair based on the quality of the food and the location is self.

I can recommend this place and yes I will definitely come back

1  Thank loa380
Reviewed January 2, 2014

had lunch with my wife here. Decided to go for the set 3 course meal as this proved to be the best value. All 3 courses were delicious, particularly the baked cod with celariac and apple. The wine list is very comprehensive and something at most price levels. Service was very efficient and friendly. Cost for 2 people having the set 3 course and one of the cheaper bottles of wine was £110.

1  Thank 27steve118
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This place was recommended by a local, and we were not disappointed. Cerviches were fresh and perfectly seasoned. The grilled squid Calmar is a must! The menu is good value and the fish is fresh. Service is professional and fast. We would go back for more if we lived in Copenhagen. Ideal for a romantic evening.

1  Thank Kumahiko
Reviewed December 23, 2013

This restaurant is a recent discovery, I managed to have lunch there twice in a short period of time and I recommend it without doubts. The fish is fresh and well presented, the grande seafood dish is a perfect starter for two, tasty and fresh. The bouillabaisse is very good, although slightly, very slightly, on the watery side but prepared with good ingredients and correctly served with the aioli crouton.
Good also the ceviche, even though, if I really need to find something less then perfect with it, it was probably too much seasoned. Good choice of other seafood starters, such as salmon or sardines.
The wine selection leaves nothing to be desired and a selection by the glass is available.
I'll definitely be back.