“Good food in unique surroundings”
Review of Fishmarket

Fishmarket
Ranked #72 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

A well turned out and well organised restaurant. The food is good but I'd have to say not exceptional
Very pleasant surroundings and great service (very tolerant of my rather loud guests)
Many thanks - I look forward to coming back

There are newer reviews for Fishmarket

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This small, relaxed, modern French bistro is serving great seafood, only 1 meat course on the menu. Service and food is great, and at a very responable price.
Highly recommended and reservation is needed.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very fresh, well prepared fish. Not overly expensive and this is quite an expensive city. Good value.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped at this nice little French orientated fish restaurant tucked away in the side street just before leaving for the airport. Beautiful, artistic decor with old railway benches as seating. Service was friendly, promt. Fresh oysters, delicious. Halibut cooked to perfection. Great, intimate sort of atmosphere. I will definitely visit again.

Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a nice "date night" here on a Friday night. We had a reservation and they seated us quickly. The place was busy but not noisy. I saw someone I knew and went over to say hello but had to be quick--the place is small, close and I was quickly in the way. That said I am very tall and was comfortable once seated. We had oysters, excellent, and we couldn't resist trying a ceviche which was also excellent. We both had bouillabaisse for a main course and found it rich, flavorful, and full of fresh seafood. Oh and the wine was also very nice though the list was not vast. All in all, a very satisfying night out.