“Absolutely the best!”
Review of Fishmarket

Fishmarket
Ranked #68 of 2,427 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Wilton, Connecticut
“Absolutely the best!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

What didn't we like is easier to answer. Nothing. Food was excellent, service was beyond superb, and it was fun too.

Visited March 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Cincinnati, OH
“Best fish in Copenhagen”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

To start with, I am a huge fish and seafood lover. In Copenhagen, going out to have fish is quite tricky. You know you will spend, but with no guarantee of getting your money's worth. In Fishmarket restaurant, we rest our case. The food (and wine) was superb, fresh and delicious.

We're a group of seven professionals determined to have a good seafood especially fish for dinner. I opted for blue mussels (medium size) as a starter and Hake fish with Israel artichoke as a main dish. Let me tell you...I was both fascinated by the food presentation and the taste. Mussels was nicely prepared, good size and just so tasty and fresh. The fish meat was juicy, not over/under cook, and the Israel artichoke complemented the fish perfectly.

With the wine (3 of us shares their house white wine) I paid DKK 425. Not bad for the quality.

If you go, try and experience their toilet/restroom. I'm not sure what theme they're trying to put up, but with all glasses on the wall from top to bottom, and the water drop background soud played constantly, it was unconventionally interesting !!!

Duxbury
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Before the ballet”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My 20 and 25-year-old daughters and I went to Fishmarket before the ballet on a Tuesday evening. We were there early so the place was fairly empty. We had the mussels to share and they were huge and delicious. I had the lemon sole and the girls had the half lobster each. Everyone loved their meal and we thought the interior was very attractive. I thought it was reasonably priced (for Copenhagen).

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Chris A
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Best fish in town”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you like fish - GO - not expensive compared to the quality you are served....the bouillabaisse is worth a try. I will eat there again for sure.

• Visited March 2013
Copenhagen
“Delicious food, reasonable prices, good service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

They serve fresh, well prepared fish dishes and live up to thier name for sure. The service is polite and attentive. The prices are reasonable in comparison to similar fish restaurants around the city.

• Visited November 2012