“Sick next day + poor selection at running sushi”
Review of All Happy - CLOSED

All Happy
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

There were so few choices at the running sushi belt. At times it was almost empty. The same sad dishes kept going round. There are much better places in Copenhagen!
The service was nice, they really tried.
Next morning I felt sick to my stomach, and I believe it was the sushi :(

1  Thank Elisabeth123

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I am going to this running sushi place quite often and I believe it is a great value for money!
The place is not the shiniest nor the fanciest you can find, but the staff is extremely nice and attentive.
The running sushi is pretty good with plenty of choices and if you want something different (be creative) just ask and they will make it for you!
I must admit that the hot dishes (thai) in the running place are not the best though (never tried the menu) but I always focus on the sushi so I don't mind :).

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My wife and I ate here after getting a recommendation from a couple of Danes on the street. I ordered sushi, my wife ordered a papaya salad. The sushi was excessively salty but tolerable. The papaya salad was inedibly, caustically, incendiarily, hot -- we are from San Francisco, so we eat spicy Asian food about once a week and we are not wimps about spicy food. When we pointed this out to the waiter, he launched into a description of how it really was "Danish spicy" and how he knew some thai girls who could eat it with many more chilis than this. Like it was our fault that we found the food to be inedible. When the bill came I asked that we not pay for it, since it wasn't edible. He again was argumentative and insisted we pay for it. Awful service.

1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed January 30, 2012

The food was okay, but there wasn't a lot of diversity in what you got.
The service was really good, the waiter was so nice and tried to make all your sushi-wishes come true.

We ordered running sushi, and still we got some sushi on the side too (a rainbow roll).
That was really good service.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

When I visited there was a strong smell of drains in the restaurant. The place looked like it could do with a good clean. The menu featured nothing special and very little of interest for vegetarians. Service was okay but not particularly warm. I would say that there are better places to eat in Copenhagen.

1  Thank Chris b