“dating place”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ristorante Salvatore - CLOSED

Ristorante Salvatore
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
gentofte
“dating place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

perfect place for dating,friendly service.Easy access by train and busses,very central,and quite alternative in food choice.Good selections of wines,and also desserts.

• Visited June 2013

Italia
“A piece of Italy in Copenhagen!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Nice place, delicious food and great staff! I love it!
I recommend it!! I have been here several times and i think that there is not another original italian restaurant in Copenhagen!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank endry87
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Sapori autentici italiani... a Copenhagen”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

As Italian and lover of Italian food, and Sardinian in particular, I decided to try this restaurant with my girlfriend, despite of some "not idyllic" feedback. I must say it is real Italian food (and in an European capital, that is already a good point). There is a good choice of Sardinian (and Italian) tradition courses, and a wine list excellent. I appreciated particularly the malloreddus and the lamb, but all courses were delicious. The price, compared to average of Copenhagen restaurants, is good and there are also 2 fixed price menu (one meat and the other fish-based). Massimo, the owner, and the waiters staff are very kind. I came back 2 times, once again with my girlfriend and another time with 10 Danish colleagues, that have appreciated a lot. Just to find a negative point, actually a scaffolding near the entrance disturbs the sight... but once inside, it is easy to forget it!

• Visited October 2012
Lysekil
“One of the best restourant in CPH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had the pleasure to be in Salvatore Restaurant last Sunday. The food was excellent; the service was timely although the place was overcrowded with people. That was my second time there and I strongly suggest not missing the lamb and the seiadas. They are a must. And also at a very reasonable cost. The owner, Massimo, is extremely friendly and kind.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank akatan999
Lund
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst restaurant experience of my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

This restaurant was bad in so many ways I don't even know where to begin.
1. The dining room had a distinct smell off urine from (what I can only hope) the restroom located right next to the kitchen.
2. Even though we had made a reservation earlier that day, several forks, knives and napkins were missing on the table when we got there.
3. The food took almost an hour after we ordered even if most of us ordered the same dish.
4. The pasta dishes were tiny, tasteless and undercooked and when we talked to the "chef" about it he started yelling and said that we didn't know anything about food.
5. Later when we tried to tell him that we wouldn't pay for one of the dishes (the most awful one) he threatened to call the police.
To sum up: if you want a pleasant restaurant experience, stay as far away from Ristorante Salvatore as possible.

• Visited September 2012