The food is indeed excellent. The wine selection is ok. The prices are kind of ok, too. The coffee is not good.
The service however is way too low, even for Danish standards:
- the water glasses had huge calc marks
- they made 3 ordering mistakes (brought more plates of the same type than needed, forgot to bring 2 deserts, brough a bottle of wine to one of us, instead of just a glass) and they always acted as if it all this was our fault
- they didn't even atempt to pour the wine in the glasses
- they were extremely anoyed when we asked to pay separately
- they are soooo bad at making recommandations...
So to be honest, instead of remembering the great food I tasted, I will remember experiencing one of the worst service ever!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.