I had booked this 5 star Radisson Blu after having read some great reviews. Got a very good deal with cash and points for a fri-sat night. As cc gold i didn't get a upgrade cause the hotel was said to be fully booked, which i doubt but didnt want to fight about it, front desk service was suberb otherwise. Got my welcome amenity in room though.
Walking to huge and nicely designed lobby makes you actually feel like being in 5* hotel.
Had standard room on probably 16th floor which offered nice view over the Tivoli gardens. Room felt pretty old and for a 5* property, not so nicely furnished. Bed was big and very comfy though.
Had "quick" dinner at street level restaurant Royal Cafe. Service was friendly and nice, but very very very slow. There were about 5 tables with customers but our apetizer + main took about 1.5 hours. My rib eye steak was wonderfull, so i guess it was worth the waiting. Our rate didn't incl. breakfast so we walked Torvehallernet (food hall) to get something in the morning.
Location was great next main railway station and the Tivoli (was closed at the time but anyway)
Very nice hotel when the price is right!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stunning architectural hotel welcomes Copenhagen guests to Denmark Expertly designed and perfectly situated, the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen is the premier accommodation choice near Tivoli Gardens in Denmark's capital city. Designed by Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, the hotel is a beacon of style with its spiral staircase and reflective facade. Choose from 260 rooms and suites with amenities including Free high-speed, wireless Internet. Hotel guests enjoy on-site features as restaurant, exceptional fitness centre and flexible conference facilities. • Unique design elements including the famous "Swan" and "Egg" chairs • The city's central train station, Tivoli Gardens and popular shopping street Stroget within walking distance of this Copenhagen hotel's location • A total of 260 striking guest rooms and suites offering bathrobes and 24-hour room service • Personal trainers, dry and steam saunas and massage services available at the 2,000-square-metre fitness centre • Meeting facilities with the option of auditoriums seating 300 and smaller rooms for intimate gatherings The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel are currently upgrading facilities at the hotel with the least inconvenience for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Rezidor, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Copenhagen Hotel Copenhagen
- Radisson Copenhagen
- Radisson Sas Copenhagen
- Radisson Sas Royal Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Radisson