Radisson Blu Scandinavia Hotel, Copenhagen
$594
$507
Agoda.com
2,328 results
All reviewsa business class roomcity centreislands bryggebusiness hotelnice hotelbusiness tripbig hotelmetro stationminute walkthe upper floorslobby barhotel is locatedbreakfast buffetnice roomtivoli gardensconciergechristianshavn
Reviewed March 27, 2013

I don't think this hotel lives up to Radisson Standards. Everything in the hotel is average except for the room service which was brilliant! We had a Business class room which didn't really seem any different from a standard room except for the coffee machine and free movies. The bedroom was very bright and Modern and the bathroom looked tired. Good transport to local attractions using the Metro form stop - Islands Brugge. Hotel has many restaurants with different cuisine and the prices seems reasonable for a hotel. I would stay again if the rate was lower than others in the city centre.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hatchback
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We really enjoyed staying in this hotel. The staff was very serviceminded and we liked everything about the place. Great food and an excellent view from our room. We have been there 2 times. First time we brought our 2 children (boys) aged 6 and 8. We had a family room, it was nice. Second time, we went without children.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Merethe G
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I have been staying here on business for a few times already and my experiences have been very consistent. The rooms are clean, service is good, and the staff is professional. If you get a high floor room, you will get a nice view of the city, which is a plus.

Breakfast buffet was great. For me, the restaurants are so so, but the city has so much to offer in terms of restaurants so I don't hold it against the hotel. Location is about a 10 minute walk from the metro so everything is within convenient reach.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is the 3rd time I am staying at Radisson Blu Scandinavia hotel in CPH and impressions are quite different this time. Staff was very professional and friendly, I got a nice room with an impressive view of the CPH city center and breakfast was definitely better than before. Furthermore, this is the first time I managed to use the gym and it is definitely the best gym I ever encountered in the hotel. Place is huge, superbly equipped and optimized for hard-core training. Fantastic!

Accommodation
Nice, large, well furnished room close to the top. View was awesome, everything worked, bed was comfy....no complaints at all.

Breakfast
Well stocked, though a bit too crowded. Nevertheless, food was regularly replenished and choice was very good.

Gym
OUTSTANDING. Best one ever.

Staff
Very professional, friendly and fast. Great experience.

Room Tip: Gym visit is a must. Go for high floors.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank orhankhopar
Reviewed March 11, 2013

I was fortunate to have a room on a high floor with a lovely view. Room was a bit small but well appointed for a business traveler. The hotel's breakfast buffet was amazing, with a mix of cereals, meats, cheese, eggs, fruit, etc. Excellent choices and quality. I also dined in two of the hotel's restaurants: Blue Elephant Thai and the Mamas and Papas. Very good meals. I don't think I would have stayed at a hotel in this location had I not been at a conference at the hotel. It's a good 20-minute walk to the central part of Copenhagan where you're likely to want to sight-see.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business