“Attentive staff with great food!”

Senza Nome - Italian Restaurant
Ranked #1,676 of 2,460 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Anchorage, Alaska
“Attentive staff with great food!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This place is so convenient near the metro station. The buffet is marvelous and everyone is so kind!

• Visited July 2013

“Very kind staff”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were trying to find somewhere to eat in Vesterbro on a weeknight so not much open around half 10 when we were looking. My boyfriend walked in, no-one was dining. He asked if it was ok to sit down or not. After hesitation from the waiter and chef they said yes and we ate in there alone. I was a little on edge at first as they looked confused with our presence but the waiter was soooo kind. Lovely food for good prices. We didn't go for a romantic meal so it was quite funny seeing a prostitute patrolling her corner next to our window! At the end when we paid, we said thanks for staying open for us. Only to find they'd actually shut before we got there and we hadn't realised! We'd got there just after 11 and that's when it shut! So they were sooo nice to have opened up for us and explains the confused faces when we went in! I'd go back purely for the pleasantness of the staff.

• Visited April 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Angry waiter”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Who cares about food when there is an angry waiter hovering over your every move? The waiter was extremely rude and managed to get show his rancid temper repeatedly while he serving us. First he got mad when we politely asked for water, then repeated his little temper tantrum when I could not figure out which dish was mine. Finally he hit the ball out of the park when we asked for separate bills. Give me a break, the last thing I need when I go out dining is an angry man in my digestive vicinity.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank funflowers
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Good Non Veg Indian Food”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Good place if you eat non veg..and very kind staff. location is apt as its 5 min walk from central station however the street might not be attractive..service a bit slow but still worth a visit.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Traveloque_aashu
copenhagen
“Love Butter Chicken”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I come here at least 2-4 times every year, and have done for 14 years now. This is an authendic Indian restaurant, wich serves Real authendic Butter chicken and garlic naan, jummy...

Visited April 2012