Open today: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

from $62.60
from $29.80
from $36.10
22,555 results
All reviews amusement park roller coaster light show all ages unlimited rides walt disney winter wonderland magical place christmas market entrance fee copenhagen card walk around lots of restaurants visiting copenhagen fireworks halloween parks
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I've been to Disneyland, Disneyworld and EuroDisney, which were all said to be modeled on Tivoli Gardens in Copenhagen, Denmark. I've seen Tivoli featured on travel shows, and read about it in travel magazines. When I knew I was going to be in Copenhagen, the number 1 thing on my to do list was Tivoli. Frankly, I was disappointed, and it is totally over-hyped. Friends told me skip it, but I didn't believe them....they were right. Anyone who's been to any Disney park will be disappointed in Tivoli. It reminded me of an inferior version of New Jersey's Great Adventure. There were numerous restaurants that offered a wide variety of food from sit down dining to sandwiches, and all kinds of snacks. From the entrance fees, to the rides and the food, everything was very expensive, and not worth it. Take my friends advice; skip it.

2  Thank BRLTHREE
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Although it's a relatively small amusement park, it is never the less a very good place to visit with or without the kids. Lots of places to eat and drink, various attractions for children and children at heart, a theater and a lot more. A nice retreat in the centre of the city.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Wish iit was a garden park with amusements but still worth a few hours visit. It can get very crowded wlhen a popular band performs.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were not going to bother with Tivoli Gardens because we initially thought that it was just another theme park. However, we decided to visit at 7pm so that we could look around during daylight, have a meal then have another walk around when the lights were all on at night.

We are so glad that we decided to visit - it was a very nice pleasant place to spend a long hot summer evening. Don't go here and expect Disneyland. The park is over 150 years old, some of the rides are over 100 years old. Equally, some of the newer rides are very good and the highest of their kind in the world. There are very few queues and no mobs of teenagers wandering about.

The admittance price was ok. The food was expensive but we did go to one of the higher end restaurants. There were countless restaurants and food outlets in the park.

The evening was made even better as Sting was performing in concert there that evening so we eventually found a good spot to watch that for free.

Great night.

1  Thank TwoSeabirds
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went here with my 11 year old son. We had such a good time we went back the next day. The gardens are so beautiful. Go for the multi-ride ticket and get there at 11 if you can when it opens before it gets busy. Rides are really really busy from 1300-1800. Most food is fried stuff and generally not brilliant so we opted for Wagamamas on both days which was good. Everything in Copenhagen costs lots so be prepared!

1  Thank JJH1801