“Waiting 1 hour for a soup.”
Review of Le President

Le President
Reserve with
Le President is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,370 of 2,496 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed December 2, 2012

It took a lot of time for the waitress to take our order. Then 1 hour later we were still waiting for 2 soups an a chicken burger. Chiken burger arrived before the soup...

The waitress told me it was normal because there was a lot of people. But a couple who came in after us had eaten and left before we got all our plate!

1  Thank 1musicien
There are newer reviews for Le President

Reviewed November 29, 2012

Waited a long time for our food, not offered anything in between. The standard of food was very average,not danish cuisine but international. Only good thing was its location, in the heart of Stroget good resting point after your shopping.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Their burgers are famous and their housewine good and reasonable (DKK 159,00 for a bottle)

Will come back, especially if the music is not too loud

Reviewed June 17, 2012

I ate in this place tonight, I ordered a simple carbonara and my father a tuna steak. It was 9pm when we ordered and 9.55 when the taste of preparing our dinner had been performed!!! During our long wait we were not offered bread or ask are we ok or would we like a second drink, of which mine was water. When the food finally came it appeared 5/10 so I hungrily tucked in. To say it is the least enjoyable pasta I have ever eaten is just about accurate. The after taste is still lingering in my jaws!!! I urge and advise anybody considering le president to look else where.

2  Thank Indulgence59
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The restaurant is in a really good spot on Stroget! We ate their twice in our 3 days in Copenhagen! They have a very broad menu offering a bit of everything and they also have a sushi menu! We went there for dinner and really enjoyed it, so much so that we went back there for lunch the following day! It's really warm in the restaurant which is nice when it's so cold outside! The food was very well presented and the staff were lovely and very accomodating! Of the many restaurants we ate in on our trip this is one that really sticks in our minds! Would definitely recommend it!