“BORING FOOD”

Jensens Boefhus Axeltorv
Ranked #1,263 of 2,311 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: you will find it on google with this name and address .It is another in this large restaurant chain in Denmark
“BORING FOOD”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

they have so many customers but the food isnt worth it. and there are always many people there, didnt like it

Visited September 2012

• Polish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Bang for the buck. But be prepared to wait for a table during peak hours.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2012

Jensens Bøfhus is the go-to place if you want fast food that is not fastfood. Here you can get burgers, steaks, chicken wings, nachos etc. All served restaurant style, but prices only slightly above fastfood prices. Try the steak with Jensens Favorit sauce or the Whiskey sauce! UUUHM!!

1 Thank Jesper S
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Horrid service, bad food, false advertising”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

When I was last here I was subjected to horrid service. They took 10-15 minutes to take my order, in a less than half full restaurant. When I then ordered I ordered a bottle of wine and a steaks for everyone. Whe the wine arrived the glasses were all dirty, I am not talking slightly, but so dirty that there were huge stains all over them. When I said something it was scuffed off as I was unreasonable wanting clean glasses, and when they finally got me new glasses they were almost as dirty with a huge amount of wear. When I got my steak, I got a really horrid piece of meat even though I ordered a prime rib. When I then complained they told me to [--] off and try to complain as their boss was not there. I then wrote both to the restaurant as well as to the headquarters of the restaurant without getting any appology or any message back at all. STAY AWAY FROM THIS RESTAURANT

Visited March 2012
Paris
“Satisfied”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

I went to Jenses Boefhus at Vesterbrogade and the food was good and the service very nice and efficient. However I would like to add that I first went to Jensens Boefhus at Axeltorv where I waited 5 minutes for somebody to show me to a table. I finally got into contact with a waitress who just told me that the guy who welcomes people had disappeared and she was not able to install me at a table. So I left and went to Vesterbrogade where I was happy to see that the service level was quite diffferent.

Visited December 2011
Oslo
“It all went SO wrong. Avoid this place.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

We arrived 12 minutes late to our booking for 14 people. In this time the staff had given away our table. It was pointed out that they could have contacted us since they had my mobile number. We were informed that they had called me three times. It was a lie.
After an hour after we sat down, because they did manage to get us a table after 15 minutes, we asked where our food was and got the answer that it was 10 minutes away. 15 minutes later we were told that they had forgotten our order. We had to order again and received our food an hour and a half after arriving from a extremly grumpy waitress. We were given a discount of DKK 400,- which we tought was a lousy deal since it works out to be DKK 28,50 per head - or a coup of coffee.

We will for certain avoid this chain in the future.

• Visited October 2011