“Amazing mains”

Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Chose two dishes as my starter and main course. Both amazing, can't ask much more. But the sides are very disappointing and desserts did not blow me away. So stick to mains and drinks.

1  Thank baijiahuang
There are newer reviews for Pate Pate

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The restaurant was a recommendation from friends of friends and is situated in the meat district. To be honest I had already fallen for the city and was sure I couldn't be impressed by much more. But this restaurant did the trick. The atmosphere is really quirky.
The prices are a bit on the higher side, but that's quite normal for copenhagen. So make sure to save some moolah to indulge your gourmet cravings. I don't eat red meat, but the vegetarian (limited) and sea food offerings are really good too. Don't forget to try out some oysters while you are there. So the risotto, oysters, rose and chocolate dessert kept me happy and content before we headed out for a night out in Copenhagen.

1  Thank A R
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Quirky decor with lots of candles. Very tasty food, although not a huge choice of food. Lots of seafood. Friendly people.wine was 110 kroner per glass so over £10 so not cheap but par for the course in Copenhagen. It was recommended by the hotel and we would recommend it to other people. It s on a large square which would be lovely in summer when lighter and less cold at night outside.mmmmmmm

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I love Pate Pate. This was my second trip to Copenhagen, and having tried a fair few restaurants now, I can firmly say this is my favourite. They have the atmosphere just right, with characterful vintage furniture, industrial fittings from the remnants of the former building, and lots of candles. But the food is what elevates it. It's very simple, with beautiful ingredients showcased. We particularly enjoyed a lobster tartare and a duck dish, their oysters were also very good. I wouldn't hesitate to return, in fact I'm sure I will.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

food is pretty good, we had two starters and chicken as main course..all was well cooked with amazing sauces! the coolness of the place welcomes you..untill you don't discover that you have to share a small table with another screamy couple (see pic)! at the end this is not acceptable for a dinner of 750dk...

1  Thank LilliGul