“Great way to see Copenhagen”

Running Tours Copenhagen
More attraction details
Owner description: The best way to see Copenhagen is by Running.With Running Tours Copenhagen we will be running around Copenhagen. If you are looking for a way to get fun, information and exercise all in one package - join Running Tours Copenhagen for a fun run. In addition to city history we also offer the latest tips on dining and where to get the best cocktail.. And you do deserve a cocktail after a run!Read more at our website. See you!
Reviewed September 21, 2012

We booked the tour with Troels due tonthe reviews on tripadvisor and were not disappointed! There were 4 of us, all with mixed running abilities but this was not a problem. Troels made the pace nice and slow and we stopped for us all to catch our breath. Troels had a great way about him, good sense of humour and really friendly. We would recommend Troels and his running tour unreservedly. A great way to see the City.

1  Thank Alidebs
There are newer reviews for Running Tours Copenhagen

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My goodness, I don’t even know how to begin my review about Troels. If I told you that in such a short time we had made a friend that we felt we had known for years it might sound fake but it is true. After seeing the sights, enjoying a delicious meal, and many good hearty laughs we had to, sadly, part ways with Troels. He has such an intelligent, relaxing, and kind demeanor you can’t help but enjoy your time with him. By the way, we are NOT runners so when we first initially made contact with him I inquired about just going for a walk with my family and, lucky for us, he said “Sure!" So glad I asked. Thanks again Troels!

3  Thank Trvlng4fun
Reviewed August 23, 2012

My wife and I booked a running tour with Troels. Although my wife was nervous about running 10k, from the moment we left it was clear that we were in safe hands. Troels allowed us to set the pace and didn't mind how slow we went. My wife completed the 10k run and was amazed at how "easy" it had been for her and how much she had enjoyed it.

Throughout the tour Troels gave us a great deal of information about Copenhagen and Denmark. It was delivered in a relaxed and amusing way. What comes across very clearly is that Troels is one of life's good guys. Gentle, warm and funny it felt like we had made an instant friend.

I cannot recommend this tour highly enough; the city of Copenhagen was made for running around - not a hill in sight - loads of great sights, interesting history and some fabulous architecture.

This is such a wonderful way to view the city and Troels is a great guide to have around.

Thanks Troels
Simon and Silvia
(definitely not posted by Troel's mum!!)

1  Thank simonhaywood
Reviewed August 7, 2012

My girlfriend and I booked a running tour with Troels for the first morning of our trip to Copenhagen, and it was the best possible start to our holiday.

His great knowledge of the city and its history, witty anecdotes and sense of humour made the tour really enjoyable - we had fun and learnt a lot. Troels matched his pace to ours, stopped at all the major points of interest and really provided a unique experience. We can't recommend him highly enough.

We'll definitely book a running tour on our next trip to another European city, we're just sad it won't be with Troels!

1  Thank Herbs08
Reviewed August 4, 2012

This was a nice Tour around the City . A good concept and interesting combination of Exercise , Sightseeing and History all rolled into one . Friendly Guide too .

1  Thank KlausM180