I stayed at the cabinn metro and it was all in all a good experience for a 2 star hotel. EXCEPT for the service....
1. I called to advise that the shower curtain needs a stopper. I am checking out today and that has still not been fixed...Everytime you shower the curtain runs off the rail.....
2. When you call - they do not answer the phone.....
3. I came in last night at 2300 - and my room was not cleaned.
I called.....nobody answers....I was forced to go down to reception - and there was a queue of people with the same complaint - the rooms were not cleaned.
To get in at such a late hour and you have no clean towels, no toilet paper......not nice.
All in all good value for your money but training in customer servie can take priority!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE CABINN CONCEPT We save space in the rooms, to make room in your budget! CABINN was the first budget hotel chain in Denmark, and to this today, it remains the biggest, with the best innovative concept, which challenges the traditional way of thinking about overnight accommodation. CABINN offers you the best locations in town at budget rates. We are the only hotel chain that offers the same low rates, every day, year round. The room design is inspired by cabins on ships, where the optimal utilization of space results in a functional design that gives you everything you need for your stay. WELCOME ON BOARD. "ALL YOU NEED TO SLEEP" ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your CABINN Metro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.