“Lovely Bar but Very Expensive”
Review of Nimb Bar

Nimb Bar
Ranked #21 of 156 Nightlife in Copenhagen
Barnsley, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 120 helpful votes
“Lovely Bar but Very Expensive”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had after dinner cocktails at Nimb Bar. The drinks and service were very good, but prices are extremely expensive!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank SouthYorks

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful surroundings and great service”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

We met friends from Copenhagen at the Nimb bar. At first we felt we were too casually dressed but the staff were very attentive, recommending a really good bottle of wine (we ordered a second bottle). We felt very at home in comfortable surroundings. We loved the beautiful table displays and flowers.

Visited May 2014
Khartoum, Sudan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Disappointing brunch in beautiful setting”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

The Nimb Bar is located inside the Nimb Hotel and Tivoli in a beautiful hall that breathes of elegance and class. Comfy airchairs, open fireplace, live piano music and tastefully decorated, the setting almost couldn't be better. The concept of a luxury lunch in these settings is great but there is quite a lot of improvement needed. At 495 DKK a person, not including alcoholic drinks, the brunch does not come cheap and you would expect high class in the service and the food. However, the service was friendly but whimsical and not very professional. The food was not properly, sometimes even wrongly presented and a lot of things, such as serving juice and water, were forgotten. We had ordered a meat-free version of the brunch. Maybe the food experience would have been better if we had the normal brunch however it shouldnt be too much of a challenge to make such an alteration. The food was uneven with both hits and misses. The oysters were great as was the selection of cheeses and spreads, especially the salmon tartar. The poached egg with mushroom and truffels, presented as horse radish, was mismatched and not too tasty. At this price we would have expected so much more.

Visited April 2014
Düsseldorf, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great relaxing bar for young and old”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We had a nightcap here and you will be delighted by the large spacious room, the comfy sofas and chairs and the fireplace. The music is also relaxing so for me and my mum it was an ideal closing of a long shopping day. The waiter was cute and recommended a cocktail which was gorgeous and my mum had a red wine. We enjoyed it! The audience was a mix of dressed up elegantly dressed couples, family groups, so pretty much a broad audience.

Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“rude service & the waiter will at any cost make you order drinks”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I was there with a couple of friends at the end of July 2013. It is a nice place to enjoy a natter before returning to your hotel but I guess because of the summer holidays the people that were working there was temporary waiters who were rude, without manners at all. The one that took our order was fine since my friends ordered drinks but he was almost mobbing me because I ordered a tea. I felt so uncomfortable but decided to stay since my friends wanted to try this place. I have been there many times before but never got so rude service.

Visited July 2013