“What a fantastic restaurant!”
Review of The Pescatarian

The Pescatarian
Reserve a Table
Tue, 7/23
8:00 PM
Ranked #10 of 3,098 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Description: The Concept Just like Marv & Ben, The Pescatarian is characterized by a high quality dining experience, at reasonable prices. For guests not in the mood for a big dinner, you can instead enjoy a snack menu and a glass of Champagne in the Oyster Bar. The menu will change according to the seasons, and emphasis will be placed on sustainability. Only fish and shellfish which are caught close to l
Reviewed March 16, 2019 via mobile

A friend recommended the Pescatarian to me and I am so glad to have had the opportunity to visit! Amazing seafood and vegetarian dishes served in stylish surroundings by incredibly friendly and knowledgeable staff. I will be coming back again and cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed March 4, 2019

We were a group of 4 people for a Friday night dinner. The combination of excellent st.clair oysters as well as superb other seafood combined with great vegetarian dishes was a delight. The wine cellar is also extremely well stocked. Professional and friendly staff made this one of my best restaurant experiences ever!

Reviewed March 2, 2019

Attended a business dinner at The Pescatarian, and I must say that this was the best dinner ever. We had 8 small servings with some of the most tasteful and best presented food I have ever tasted. Simply amazing.
Service is top class, with a very professional yet informal approach on how to make you feel very welcome. And then an amazing wine list, with some great wines, which even for CPH standards can be difficult to find. All in all, a great experience - I will be back.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

We had an excellent dinner at The Pescatarian last night! Everything was perfect: the food, service and the atmosphere of the place. We had invited another couple who loved it as much as us. It is rare to get such qualified, friendly attentive service in Denmark, well done! We'll be back!

Reviewed February 26, 2019

I was so lucky to be there at the opening night, and wow what an experience. As we could not decide to go vegetarian of fish, we ordered both and shared among us. I'll do that again the next time i'll go there, there will be more next times!

Date of visit: January 2019