“Pretty ok”

Ranked #309 of 2,532 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I have been eating here a couple of time and both time I have been satisfied but not impressed : I found it quite pricy for the food ... it was ok and not wow ...but the check was wow !

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We made reservations for 5:30 PM (opening time), and I sure glad we DID!! It was completely full in about an hour! Two floors, not large by any means, but not small either.

Service was not spectacular or overly attentive; and not as an American I would so “friendly.” But satisfactory for sure and exactly there when you needed it.
Food was very, VERY good!! I had the spaghetti and meatballs—it was perfect!! Very delicious bread and although not a fan of Tiramisu it was fabulous!
Wine selection not extensive, but sufficient and very reasonable priced. In fact the whole meal was very reasonable priced—even for Copenhagen.
Absolutely would recommend this restaurant for any visits to Copenhagen when you just would like a nice meal that is familiar and without the adventure dining experience!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were a group of four who came after nine. We had to wait a few minutes to get a clean table, and the waiters seemed quite busy. The menu offers are great 3 courses 250 DKK, I think, and most of us made the mistake not to take the coffee at the end, as the dishes were big for our (small) hunger, but very tasty. The card for both food and wine are a bit small, but the price is quite nice. We drank a few bottles of Dr. Loosen Eroica at only about 2 times the shop price, and that alone will drive me back to eat and drink more. And the service was adequate (one of their trademarks) but very nice. A three star serving at a fabulous price gets 4 stars from me.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Three Course Fixed Price Menu which was reasonable compared to other area restaurants..and the service was excellent

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Nice simple and well cooked food. No huge menus of poorly prepared staples, just 3 mains, 3 starts and 3 desserts to choose from. Good service and very reasonable in a city of over-priced crap.