“First night vacationing with family”
Review of Restaurant Tight

Restaurant Tight
Ranked #44 of 2,785 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French, Australian, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: We are open Wednesday to Saturday and we serve you new nordic with a twist of Tight! Allergies? No problem! Just let us know
Reviewed July 15, 2016

Made a reservation on line approximately one month prior to visit. Great spot, prices, and delicious food. Wait staff was very accomadating and patient while we made up our minds, and then changed our selection.

Date of visit: June 2016
Write a reviewReviews (3,015)

Reviewed July 15, 2016

It's a pity that meals in Copenhagen are so expensive, especially with alcohol. We enjoyed our shrimp and pasta salad, fish chowder, cod, and our dessert too. Someone has to pay for Denmark's welfare state, and we made our contribution.

Reviewed July 13, 2016

I've taken work colleagues here several times and it never disappoints. Good selection of food and nice beers. Had the Foie Gras followed by the 'Surf and Turf' which were both good but declined dessert as I wanted a creme brulee and they only did one that had three flavours and I hate it when they think they can improve a classic recipe as it usually ruins it. Apart from the dessert disappointment the rest is very good.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Dicky1972
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Me and my boyfriend eat here on our trip to Copenhagen. The staff was all very kind and the food was excellent! I took the mussels and my boyfriend the foie gras for starters, both extremely tasty! Then we took the surf n' turf, also very very good! My mouth waters while I'm writing, it's insane. On of the better restaurants I've been to, to good to miss!

Reviewed July 10, 2016

My wife and i shad dinner there last week. Place was busy 95% tourists based on the proximity to The Stroeget and how quickly we were served our food. Food was good fpr what it was, not overpriced. Maybe the rating on Tripadvisor is a tad inflated,