“Cosy and friendly”
Review of Tight

Tight
Reserve with
Tight is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French, Australian, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Tight is an international, cosy cafe and restaurant which gets its inspiration from Australia and France
Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Nice food and atmosphere but most important friendly staff with a big smile.we enjoyed our dinner and we could easily visit it for a second time.good recomentation

There are newer reviews for Tight

Reviewed December 15, 2013

Very nice place with a warm ambiance in the heart of Copenhagen. The service was friendly and fast. The food, even if not very elaborated, was tasty and well prepared. I had the Turf and Surf 300 g. steak and I found it tender, juicy and perfectly cooked.

The price was more than reasonable for Copenhagen.
A good address which I would certainly advice.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Well.....I must say I trusted TA too much.
This is a perfect tourist place. I should have realized with the French / Australian / Canadian stuff.

I picked the burger, 'cause I wanted something fast.
1. I asked for no mushroom.....and guess what...I got them
2. they do not ask you how you want your meat.....and it was too dry

However, I must admit: VERY good seasonning/vedge for the Burger
AND they serve Brooklyn beers

Service is really good....maybe "too much".....but fast at least.

I did not try everything,.....but you know,...I came for the desert......and left without.

ps: way much too moud....and it was a Wednesday

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Got recommended this place by my parents, who enjoy places that provide "bang for the buck". Now I understand why they liked it so much...

We ordered the 5-course menu with wine package. Each course was sized like a normal main course, and to each meal you got a full glass of wine. And the result - after three courses we were more than full and had a hard time finishing the last courses. Food is good, but without finesse - mussels in garlic, beef with potato etc.

I would say that this is a typical place you take some buddies for a good burger and a few beers, but not a place to bring a date for a romantic evening.

All-in-all, you can get a much better meal in Copenhagen, but you probably won't find a higher "food per krona" ratio.

Reviewed November 26, 2013 via mobile

Very delicious food, taste and looking are excellent, one of the best porc meat i ever ate.

Its better if you sit upstairs to avoid the smell from the kitchen