“OMG”
Review of Tight

Tight
Reserve with
Tight is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 2,735 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French, Australian, Canadian, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Tight is an international, cosy cafe and restaurant which gets its inspiration from Australia and France
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I had the pate de fois gras as a starter and believe it was one of the most amazing tasting experiences of my life. (I am used to fine dinning). It was so good I would not let my partner talk so I could savour the tastes dancing on my tongue everytime I took a bite. This dish needs to be given a PG rating since it was akin to an orgasm on my tongue. I ordered the mussels (which were also a starter) as a main course. Huge portion. Totally superb. I wish I could have finished it. So incredibly tasty. I may have to return to Copenhagen just to eat here again.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,586)

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Good menu, reasonable pricing, good wine list. The restaurant is on 3 levels. We ate on both the second and third level. Our first visit the middle of September was fairly warm outside and we ate on the third level. It was pretty warm since all the heat from the first two levels rose to the 3rd. But not terribly uncomfortable. The menu is interesting with a cheeseburger you won't forget. From looking at what others were eating, I'd say the burger was one of the most popular items. The house wine was good and very easy to drink. Also at a good price.
The service was as good as any service I've had anywhere. Friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Visited Tight on a recent break to Copenhagen. Was very impressed by the service and ambience. I had the duck config which was gorgeous but then saw the beefburgers being served and wished I had had that instead! So another visit a couple of nights later and I can say it was the best burger I have ever had it was awesome! Would recommend this place to anyone!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Real nice atmosphere. Nicely welcomed upon entering. Waiter (from Ireland) was very helpful. Enjoyed our mains and had the pavlova which was nice but not as good as back home in oz

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Great food.
Great staff.
Great location.
You should definitely try it. A bit on the expensive side but worth it.