“Lovely evening”
Review of Tight

Tight
Reserve with
Tight is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 2,350 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: French, European, Australian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Tight is an international, cosy, restaurant which gets its inspiration from Australia and France
Munich
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My fiancé and I, after we were recommended by our hotel, visited restaurant Tight for the first time and it is truly an amazing restaurant offering fabulous food and wine. For starters we had the mussels and the fish soup. Both of them were absolutely delicious. For the main course I chose to try the famous Tight burger but my fiancé, following waitress recommendation, had the Surf & Tuff, lovely cooked steak with seafood sauce, amazing. A delightful young lady from Latvia was very friendly and we were very happy with service. The place, atmosphere, food... will definitely return in my next visit to Copenhagen. Thank you!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Dublin
“First class”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

What an evening. The atmosphere was great, friendly, relaxed but staff very professional. The food was a class above what I expected, and prices not shocking... Especially considering Copenhagen's reputation. The wine was definitely on the expensive side but the rest of the experience overcame this minor hic-cup. Not only would I recommend but I am definitely pencilling in another visit to this restaurant.

Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Cannot praise it highly enough”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Great restaurant, went there for my birthday, burger was recommended by lots of people and it is one of the best I have ever tasted, washed down with a few large Wit beers.staff could not have been more welcoming and friendly,fabulous service, great selection of tunes in the background and a complimentary glass of fizz too. Go there , its even easy to find, just off Stroget, I'm sure you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Chris M
Tainan, Taiwan
“Outstanding burger”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I'd read about Tight's burger and simply had to go to try it for myself. I'm a big fan of burgers, and this was incredible. It contained bacon, mushrooms, emmental cheese, caramelised onions, tomato served on foccacia bread, simply beautiful combination. The small roast potatoes it came with were brilliant too, washed down with a bottle of Mors Stout, 185DKK in all and well worth it!!

Visited January 2013
“Disappointing...”
Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Was expecting a lot from Tight but left the restaurant disappointed. My husband whom I convinced to go there didn't like it either. Service was slow, food was average plus we were seated close to the toilets and there was a bad smell coming from there. Not what you want with your dinner. The wine was lovely but expensive. Tight let me down, I would not go back.