Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers
Scandic Webers(Copenhagen)
$175
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
$250
$488
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
2,633 results
All reviewsthe club loungefree shuttlemetro stationclose to the airporthotel shuttlefields mallcity centreshuttle servicelarge mallplatinum membermodern hotelbusiness hotelexcellent hotelbella centerbaltic cruiseexecutive roomthe hotel offers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 4, 2013

If there is one part of this hotel that can't be faulted is the staff. I have stayed on on 3-4 occasions and each time the staff have gone out of their way to ensure we felt welcomed and enjoyed our stay. The Concierge team were fantastic and so too were the f&b employees.
There is not really anything with walking distance of the hotel except for a shopping centre. In saying that the airport is a 5 minute drive and the city centre is less than 10 minutes away by train. Despite the location, I would stay at this hotel again when in Copenhagen.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 3, 2013

On arrival, the concierge were frosty towards us though they heartily welcomed another guest who checked in at the same time. I was unable to buy a Copenhagen Card at the hotel and was offered no help as to how I might procure one. I had to travel into central Copenhagen and enquire at the Radisson Blu, who were extremely helpful and directed me towards Hotel Absalon where I finally managed to purchase one. The room was adequate, but the daily cleaning was not. Our bins were not emptied for the entire duration of our stay and one of the towelling robes vanished on the penultimate day. The breakfast, however, was excellent, both selection and service. I shall not stay here again because they are clearly partial in their treatment of their guests.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank charlie r
ALAgerholm, Owner at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Dear Charlie R

Thank you very much for staying at my hotel and for taking the time to review your stay here on TripAdvisor.

I am of course very disappointed to read that the service received at my concierge desk was poor. There is no reason why the concierge team should be more or less welcoming towards you - in fact they should of course welcome and treat all guests in the same courteous manner, and I will ensure that the necessary follow up takes place.

With regards to the Copenhagen Card situation, then these have in fact been sold out for a while from the Tourist Board and as far as we were aware, all hotels were out of stock at the time. We were therefore unable to assist you and we had no information about Hotel Absalon having a few left in stock. I am sorry that you feel this was poor service on our part, but there was really very little we could do about it as we had no information about where to obtain the Copenhagen Card at the time.

I will also follow up with housekeeping concerning your points on the cleaning quality.

As I hope you will se from other reviews, we usually get it right and deliver a great stay for our guests. I am really sorry that we failed on this occasion, but hope we may get another chance to show you.

Regards
Allan L. Agerholm
Managing Director

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Nice, clean hotel. Airport shuttle bus at the hotel was not available both ways and we took taxi both ways. Free wifi, good service and directions to go to town made our stay quite comfortable. Next time we are in Copenhagen, we would look at other locations. The Crowne Plaza may not be our first choice.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I guess it was a nice enough hotel, clean, with nice staff who were friendly and helpful. However, this hotel is not adjacent to the airport and certainly not close to the center of town. There is a shuttle bus which can be ordered at the airport or from the front desk. However, for convenience to the airport, I'd just stay at the Hilton, which is adjacent. Alternatively, if you wanted to be located close to the city, there are many other options. The Crowne Plaza does have a Mall within a 10 minute walk. However, the Mall closed at 7pm on Saturday (I don't know when it closes on other days), which I found to be incredible. So, if you are there on a Saturday night, you're really limited to having dinner in the hotel, unless you wanted to take the train ride into the city... Free WiFi was a plus.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank MarbellaCapital
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Copenhagen Towers, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2013

Dear MarbellaCapital,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased the internet service was satisfactory during your stay. However, I am sorry to read that you did not find our hotel in a convenient location for your needs. We appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Zelyn N
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 26, 2013

fantastic modern hotel with great green credentials, a good breakfast, and buffet style evening dinner. Well worth staying here. As always with Crowne Plaza and IHC hotels free wifi makes a big difference.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business