TripAdvisor

from $76.28
from $57.32
from $60.99
1,996 results
All reviews hour tour great fun two hours cycle lanes great tour tour leader learn how a lot of fun highlight of our trip baltic cruise highly recommend this tour major sites your bearings beautiful city main sights small group an excellent guide
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arranged this for my team in Copenhagen, I have never travelled to Copenhagen or used this company so it was all very cross fingers and hope for the best as I'd found Segway tours on the internet The team said the tour was amazing! and the staff were really helpful and informative, I would highly recommend to use!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Lars T, Manager at Segway Tours Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Debbie, you're the best. Thank you for booking this for your team, we had a blast with them so we're really happy they also had fun with us! You're of course always welcome to join us on another occasion, then we would be happy to show you even more of our wonderful city.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We live in Copenhagen but chose to be tourists in our own place and had a really nice time with our guide seeing and getting to know new places, sights and their history.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for this fantastic review! I’m so excited to hear that even locals like what we do. I’ll definitely pass on your nice comments to our dedicated team of awesome guides! Please don’t hesitate to come on in on another occasion, we would be delighted to show you even more of our great city on Segway. In that way, you can also get to flash your newly acquired Segway drivers license of course ;-)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a great time on our guided Segway tour. My son (18) and me (mid 40s ) both enjoyed it immensely. We enjoyed both the Segways and the insight given by Miguel our tour guide. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: September 2019

Woohoo, thank you for taking the time to write this smashing review about your experience with Miguel. I’m so happy to hear you all had an awesome time enjoying a cruise on Segway here in Copenhagen with us! Driving a Segway is truly fun for all ages and I’m so glad that you noticed and got to experience it. Please let me know if you ever have any further questions about Copenhagen, I would be delighted to help.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very nice time on our 2 hour bike tour of Copenhagen. Miguel was a delightful, easy going guide! He was articulate and well informed. 2 hours was the perfect amount of time to get a general overview of Copenhagen touching on historical highlights, clever anecdotes, restaurant tips, and the like. All 4 of us came away happy. Is safe and easy cycling. Thank you Miguel!

Woohoo, Shelley. Thanks for this fantastic review about your bike tour here in Copenhagen with Miguel. I’m so happy to hear you had a well-rounded tour of Copenhagen’s highlights and hidden gems in a fun and interesting way. Please don’t hesitate to contact us again if you ever have any further questions about Copenhagen, we would be delighted to help.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can’t recommend this enough. We did it on our first day there and got to see all the major sites needed. Mark our guide was so kind and comical. We were freezing so they even lent us some coats. On the return we had hot drinks made for us too, with advice on where to go and what would suit are needs on sightseeing. 100% recommend this tour. Thank you to all involved it was great.

Date of experience: September 2019

Thank you for this fantastic review about your Segway tour with Mark, who is the jester of our office. Always a smile on his face and such a fun humor! I will definitely give him a high-five and let him know about your review. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you ever have any further questions about Copenhagen, I would be happy to help.