“The funniest way to sightsee Copenhagen!”

Segway Tours Copenhagen
1-Hour Copenhagen Segway Tour
Ranked #3 of 199 Tours in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Now in our 5th season, and conveniently located in the heart of the city, just a few minutes stroll from the Town Hall, Tivoli and Central Station, Copenhagen's Original and Best Segway Tour, Segway ToursCopenhagen is delighted to invite you to see the sights and get insider tips for your visit to Copenhagen with us. We won't overwhelm you with boring stories and endless dates, instead, we'll give you a sense of what daily life is like in the worlds most liveable city, you will see all the sights, such as The Royal Palace, Little Mermaid, picturesque Nyhavn and give you a great orientation for the rest of your stay in Copenhagen, all from the comfort of your very own fantastic Segway PT. So join us for an unforgettable experience you will never forget with Segway Tours Copenhagen, the Original and Best Segway Tour in Denmark.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Me and my girlfriend took this trip and do not regret it for a second. We had never driven a segway before, but it was super easy and very very fun! Our guide Sam was great, it was a funny and nice atmosphere the whole time, and he had a lot of knowledge about the city. The cool thing about this trip is the fact that you see all the major tourist sites and you also get a lot of fun fact about Copenhagen along the way. We felt well taken care of and safe the whole journey!! I will recommend this trip and agency to all my friends, we had a GREAT time!

Thanks for a awsome day!

Jørgen
28 years
Norway

Sam L, Manager at Segway Tours Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Hi Jorgen85,

Riding a Segway for a sightseeing tour is great fun, and we try to make it even better by giving the facts in an entertaining way and I'm pleased that you enjoyed it.

I hope to see you in Copenhagen again.

Sam L

Write a ReviewReviews (1,330)

Reviewed September 8, 2013

A new experience for us. My daughter and I loved this. Sam, our instructor was very patient and pleasant and he made the tour a fun experience for us. We saw all the main sights and look forward to our next Segway tour.
On our return we met the owner, Seamus from Wicklow who is also very friendly. Totally recommend this tour.

Hi Mary S,

Lots of our participants are new to the Segways and many leave wanting to Segway in other cities.

Sightseeing by Segway is a great way to get a good overview of the city in a short space of time, so I hope that I gave you some ideas on other places to visit.

Seamus sends his regards.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed September 6, 2013

2 work colleagues and I rented the E-Bike to do a tour last Sunday morning.
Hooked up with another UK group - 7 in total plus Anna the Guide.
The E-Bikes - excellent quality. Really easy to pedal as the motor just pushes you along.
Helmets fitted with earpieces so you can hear the Guide talk you through the sites as you cycle along. I like that, you keep moving and at the same time hear interesting facts.
Very nice route around the city taking in all the main sights and then going out of centre to more obscure locations that you just would not visit on foot as a tourist.
The best 2 hours you can invest when in Copenhagen.

The Segways are a novelty! I prefer the E-Bike as you cover more ground, everyone in the group knows how to cycle so you get moving along quicker.

So impressed by the bike, I am thinking of buying one for home - Holland!
I would take the tour again when I visit Copenhagen.
Anna is very nice, enthusiastic and not too painful on the ears!

BOOK THE E-BIKE TOUR & ENJOY!!!!! :)

Sam L, Manager at Segway Tours Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Hi Rick K,

I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed the eBike tour of Copenhagen so much.

With the eBikes being that bit quicker, it does mean that you get a very thorough tour of the city and get to know some of the more popular areas for the locals and not just the tourists. And of course, being on an eBike means it's a very easy experience.

Anna

Reviewed September 4, 2013

On Augus 23, 2013 my wife and daughter and I showed up 5 minutes before a two-hour Segway tour was to start, and were still able to join a group of seven. Training was short but with the right emphasis on safety. We had no problems learning to use the Segways as we had done a city tour in Portugal several years ago. Copenhagen is blessed with bike paths and relatively few cars and trucks, so we managed to cover a huge amount of distance despite the summer crowds thronging the city during a gorgeous summer day. Our English guide found the right balance between humor and history and architecture to please the participants of various ages and cultural backgrounds. Weather permitting, I would recommend this tour to anyone and everyone!

Hi Bryan M,

We always try to get people on the tour if there is space but do check that everyone is suitably comfortable before we head out on the sightseeing tour.

To Segway in Copenhagen is very easy because of all the bike paths and lack of motor traffic.

I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the tour so much and thanks for leaving such a great review.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

A whole group of us from the Azamara Quest took the tour (even had a few sheep with us) and had a fabulous time. What a great way to get around and see Copenhagen. Instruction and practice were good - took us only a short while to get comfortable. We were a mix of new and experienced Segway-ers.

Andreas did a great job guiding through the busy streets (no people or sheep hurt) while explaining all about the areas we were seeing. He even gave us a recommendation for lunch across the street from the Segway CPH shop.

Would highly recommend and do it early in your visit. Afterwards we walked back through many of the areas for a closer look, which was much easier once we were familiar with the areas and what we'd like to spend more time seeing.

Dear Darren L,

I'm pleased to read that you had such a great experience with Andreas on the tour. Seeing the city by Segway does give a really good overview and provide you with lots of ideas of where to explore further and we are always happy to provide recommendations.

Thanks for leaving such a nice review of your Copenhagen Segway experience.