“Good!”

Neighborhood: Christianshavn
Desenzano Del Garda, Italy
“Good!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

little sushi restaurant whit a good choise! very good quality of maki (I suggest the ones whit salmon). I appreciate also the it was very clean!

• Visited June 2013

Dublin, Ireland
“Pricey, Slow Service, Sushi was Nice”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Really wasn't blown away by this place. The sushi was nice, but by no means the best we've tried. It was expensive, and I don't know if it's the norm in Denmark, but they charged for tap water and green tea, which are usually free in Japanese restaurants.

The waitress was very friendly, but very slow. We were at one of only 3 occupied tables, yet we got both other tables' bill before she eventually found ours!! One of the tables had twice as many people, which I would have assumed would be a giveaway...

• Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Charming little place near Christiania”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I just love trying out new sushi places whern ever I go on weekend getaways.. so when I was recommed to try out this little cosy place right on the channel, I just had to try it out.. & I was soooooooo happy that I did.. cause the it was just sooooooo tasty & the staff was super nice & made me feel right at home.. I can only say: try it out for yourselves :)

• Visited October 2012
Oslo, Norway
“*****”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Good customer service and wonderful food. You gotta love this place.

• Visited May 2012
Copenhagen, Denmark
“nice place, nice service”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Been here several times, as food and service level is very good. The tuna and salmon tartar are extremely tasty, as well as the different sorts of soups. Definetely worth a visit

• Visited March 2012