“I want to go back (who's round is it?)”
Review of MASH

MASH
Ranked #179 of 2,695 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Danish
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Neighborhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: MASH – Modern American Steak House offers something completely new –a sophisticated modern american steakhouse with a twist of danish informal eating and drinking. The idea is to deliver an authentic steak dinner with lots of flavour served in very nice designed surroundings.MASH – Modern American Steakhouse – A sincere approach to elegant and refined dining set in relaxed and comfortable surroundings. We present a culinary pleasure and experience that will captivate the senses. The contemporary design of the restaurant is aesthetically pleasing on the eye, as are the outstanding meat cuts on offer.We welcome you to the MASH adventure.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

If you are carnivorous, have senior colleagues to foot the bill or money to burn, this place is worth a visit. When our party of 4 walked in on a Wednesday evening in January the place was rammed. OK, so we waited a while for drinks as all the local beautiful people were lining up cocktails like it was the last day on Earth and the main barista was elaborately creating each one with no particular haste, but I really enjoyed the meal and overall experience. I enjoyed one I'd the best wines I had ever tasted there: a 2007 Ramay, which blows away most of my Riojas....
Pity we had to go to Manchester the next day

Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We were here for a romantic meal for two and the food was just fab. Couldn't recommend this place any higher. The steaks are just perfectly cooked and I might be bold enough to say it was the nicest I've ever had. The starters right through to the desert were amazing for both of us and the wine selection is large. It is quite expensive probably 200 euro for a three course but you get what you pay for which is great food and service.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The food is great. The concept is steaks by location from around the world. The atmosphere is nice too. I visited both the downtown location and a location just outside the city. The experience downtown was flawless. The location outside the city had horrible service with it taking over an hour wait to get our food with the restaurant only being half full. Experience this restaurant downtown you will be happy you visited.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Not having made a booking, we were seated at the window bar, but the stools were comfortable, and we were well looked after by a young and efficient staff.
The quality of both the Danish and New Zealand beef steaks was first class, and the portions more European than US size! Their green salad was fresh and crisp, and the fries appeared to be homemade.

Reviewed January 31, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time I visit MASH in Bredgade and I must say in has been a experience every time. If you want to eat very good steaks this is the place. But also their wine card is a trill and we got a good California wine with good taste to the food. We also experienced to share the different meat and the waitress help to cut the meat in different pices so that everyone tasted the different meat we ordred.

All in all best recommendations from me.