Ways to Experience Green Bike Tours
from $37.41
More Info
from $44.93
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2019 via mobile

We did the tour with Aurelia. She gave us lots of inside information about Copenhagen and its sustainable special topics. We enjoyed the tour a lot and the discussions about environmental issues.
Aurelia took our interests into account, answered all our questions and finally we could take some inspirations home with us.

Helene H, Ejer at Green Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your interesting review of the Sustainable walking tour in cool Copenhagen. I'm extremely happy you enjoyed the tour and could take inspiration from the tour with you back home. Thank you for joining!

Reviewed August 30, 2019

We cannot recommend this tour enough!!!

My parents, sisters and I (all adults) did the tour with Anita.
She took us a bunch of beautiful different parts of the city that we may not have seen otherwise. The information on all the various sustainable initiatives in Copenhagen was truly amazing and inspiring. We saw beautiful bridges, architecture and parks. We had been to Copenhagen before and saw a ton of new things that aren't flooded with tourists.

The biking required was easy and on flat roads. It was really nice change to be following a guide rather than always trying to figure out directions and such on our own. We had rented our bikes for the week from Copenhagen Bicycles and loved them.

We would gladly to the tour again and in every city we visit. We hope to see Green Bike Tours in more cities in the future.

Date of experience: August 2019
Helene H, Ejer at Green Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2019

Thank you so much! We are so proud to have been the highlight of your trip. That is truly amazing. We are very pleased to hear how much you and your family enjoyed the tour - The sustainable Capital of the future tour.
We have tours in Malmø, Sweden as well and from 2020 we will have a tour in Berlin too!
Thanks again for joining us! And hope to see you again soon ;-)

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

This tour was exactly what I hoped. We got to bike all around Copenhagen to places I wouldn’t have gone to on my own, and with someone else navigating confidently, I was free to just pedal and look at everything around me. Not only was the biking itself enjoyable, I learned so much about sustainable city planning, efforts by local leaders and citizens to counter climate change, and ideas for ways I can take what I learned back to the states, where, let’s just say, we are not quite as on the ball. I’m pretty certain the reason for happiness here is the link between sustainability practices and less frayed nervous systems. When we fight climate change we also take on wellness for ourselves and one another. Just my thoughts.

My favorite stops included along the harbor and DEFINITELY the bike bridges, especially the circle bridge, which I was so excited was part of the tour. But no more spoilers! You’ll have to see for yourself. :)

Date of experience: August 2019
Helene H, Ejer at Green Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about our Tour 1 - The sustainable Capital of the future tour by bike. It is a pleasure to read how much you got out of the tour and your reflections regarding biking, the stops and what you can take with you back to the States. Thanks so much for joining and recommending us!

Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful knowledgeable guide, easy worry-free cycling, stops for pictures and conversations on green initiatives in this lovely future-minded city!

Date of experience: August 2019
Helene H, Ejer at Green Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2019

Thank you for much! WE are happy that you enjoyed the tour with us. Thanks so much for joining!

Reviewed August 15, 2019

Absolutely loved the tour! We've been cycling in Copenhagen for two days - but it was our guide Aurelia who explained how to navigate some of the peculiar left turns from bike lanes. We have done almost a complete circle around the town, but staying away from touristy places - the whole experience was so different to a walking tour in the historic centre. The historic developments are similar across many European/Hansean capitals, but it is the 21st century solutions that really put Copenhagen at the forefront. What an amazingly livable / hygge city! It was great to have a local guide who could not only show the points on the itinerary, but also share her local / cultural experience - acroyoga, swimming in the canal lido, exchange student life, incineration plant with ski slope. We will definitely come back once the kids are a bit older, but for now trying to lead a more sustainable life and getting my wife a bike for commuting!

Date of experience: August 2019
Helene H, Ejer at Green Bike Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2019

Dear Roman
Happy to hear that you loved the tour with Aurelia, one of our great and commited guides! And happy to hear that your stay actually has reflected on your every day life in terms of living a more sustainable life with more biking included. YOur thoughts on what to experience and how to be a tourist in the 21st century are interesting and shared by me as well. Let's have tourists out of the city centre to experience the city as it is today and what it aspires to in the future in terms of sustainable solutions and making the city even more livable for its citizens.
Thank you for joining us, and do come back with your kids!!
All the best,